[Release] [ESX] [Police Job]

Hello,

So i have replaced the original clothing from GTA 5 with some dutch police clothing. But i want multple uniforms in the police lockerroom. So not the Nonfreemodepeds but like the uniforms.

why i have to buy every single car one at a time?
and how to fix this? someone said about “vehicle management” but i can’t find it anywhere in the config :slight_smile:

great :slight_smile:

Yes :smiley:

have you managed the garage thing?

if you found plz tell me how you do it

Is there any way to make that you don’t have to buy the car instead just take it out without buying it?

i just took old code and changed it do you have discord

Yes through the Patreon.

So it did it as you said. But i still aren’t able to buy policecars. I open the garage, spawn in an garage under the ground and then my cars menu disappears and i’m stuck. Can you pls help me?

I just downloaded this and I cant get it to work right. I have the requirements for it (I actually have everything with ESX because I downloaded it from zaphosting which is what I run the server off of) and when im an officer, I can go into the police station and a marker in the locker room and armory comes up but I can get a menu or anything to come up to search a player or a car.

F6 menu I would assume your pressing that… also make sure force overwrite is turned off before editing files or uploading

someone can help me with esx_policejob dat work without need to buy vehicles?

you will need to use a older version

can´t find one dat works…

they do work 1.3.0 I belive

can you help me with some cords issue??

someone have issues with boss actions in version 1.3.0??

On what ?

Hello, I am having 2 small issues.

1. I can’t seem to figure out how to make my own ranks such as CHP, and SD I have them added into the data base but I can’t seem to get them to work with the f6 menu if someone can understand what I need to do fix this that would be great.
  2. The police stations are not seeming to work when I add them. Does anyone else know what I should do for these?