[Release] [ESX] [Police Job]

It worked, I did have skin changer already. One issue… I accidentaly pressed enter when i logged in and there was an avatar editor… Is there a way to have that reappear on next login so I can change it from the default. I’m sure there must be some type of DB line I can alter to trigger that but not sure which one. Thanks.

I believe you can type /skin in the chat and it will allow you to change your skin. Other players may not have that function (in my server its only limited to certain admin) For other players, I added the esx_plasticsurgery script. Otherwise, you would have to go and delete the player from the database and have them log in again. I’m not sure if there are any other solutions

/Skin worked for me (I’ll change my admin role to user and see if i still have access). You’ve been EXTREMELY helpful @UpTime, thank you.

• Perry

Same problem did you ever get this fixed ?

How do i add a car into the Veichle spawner?

How can we call police like in a menu : trigger( esx:policejob911)?

“SQL error (1060): Duplicate column name ‘name’” !?!?!?!

Does anyone have a solution to being able to allow players to walk while handcuffed? Mainly because of dragging someone into the station sends them under the map.

I was also looking to disable any other animations while restrained, as handsup, crouch, hide behind wall and any emotes break the handcuffed pose.

Does anyone know of a way to save police ranks for specific users so when people want to change character and go off duty, they don’t come back as a cadet?

asfasfasdsafsa

@GiZz

I’d like to duplicate Police Job so I can implement 2 Law Enforcement Agencies. Can I accomplish this by renaming the resource and the SQL DB?

Thanks,
-Perry

Hey anyone knows why when I change it to English all the stuff but cancel and submit change to English. Where would I look to chnage it?

1 Like

Esx_menu_dialog—>Html—>js—>app.js. Edit line 8 and 9

1 Like

You are the best! Saved me alot of time.

That will change for all of your menus that show those two words in French btw. Welcome happy holidays

@Louis_Stumpp

For any esx_resource you download, you can open the files in Notepad++, use [Ctrl] + F to find “locale” and change any of the “fr” designations to “en”. I do that for every ESX resource I download.

1 Like

Not sure if im just stupid, or not looking hard enough. How would I edit my cloakroom to be as such

ex.
[Sheriff] - s_m_y_sheriff_01

what is the boss grade?

The boss can set the salary and he got an eyes on the money that police man take from civilian it’s like a ceo of the police

yeah i know but wich grade? the number? when i type “7” to job grade nothing happens