[Release] [ESX] [Police Job]

Go back and try again then. Because what you sent here is pretty far away from working, otherwise you got a lot of other menus in the poliejob script you can use as templates!

1 Like

Yea seems like this update had quite a lot of issues we need to fix.

2 Likes

check your " " and your ’ ’ some times copy paste is buggy

1 Like

Well now I cant get cars out of garage. that I bought ans the es_extended livery update don’t work, Nice working with you Loffe I greatly appreciate it, hope to help each other in the future

1 Like

Ok I will work on it

Thanks I will play around with it

1 Like

Spacing is critical also compare the greyed out lines in spacing like I.E

If menu.two
end)
end, will not work all aligned to the left

‘jail_menu’, { title = _U(‘jail_menu_info’),

},

function (data2, menu)
(data2, menu)

local jailTime = tonumber(data2.value)

if jailTime == nil then

ESX.ShowNotification(‘invalid number!’)

else TriggerServerEvent(“esx_jail:sendToJail”, player, jailTime * 60)

Rough example compare it to the similar resources above of below like the billing one

1 Like

Yeah deffenitly, see you around!

What garage script is this job based of?

none, you do need esx_vehicleshop though

When i make /setjob i become this https://prnt.sc/m2ldlx

How can I desactivate this?

Service improvements

Not being in service means that you can no longer open the F6 menu, or open the armory. You will no longer be able to take out vehicles or receive dispatch calls. Make sure you update esx_service and esx_phone. To enter service simply get changed in the cloakroom.

Going in & out service now sends an annoucement to everyone else in service (only if esx_service is enabled)

I have customs peds (/eup)

1 Like

everytime i start my server i need to restart the script altleast once (often more ) to be able to open the menus, anyone with the same problem?

Yes I do also it even does it with the non edited version I have decided to stay with the older verion of esx_policejob I guess until it quit I guess…but I will continue to mess with the latest in a test server if I find any fixes to get what we’re looking for I’ll update here

Still can’t get any cars to spawn out of the garage once you buy one either and still have NULL names

1 Like

Hello i got a problem when i go into the car logo or gun logo i cant open the menu like its triggering nofthing. Can somebody please help

I had the “1.0.1” version updated to the last one and I can not use the menus, I do not press “e” to access the menu

[ 2701062] Error running call reference function for resource esx_policejob: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: client/main.lua:499: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)
[ 2701062] stack traceback:
[ 2701062] client/main.lua:499: in function ‘GetAvailableVehicleSpawnPoint’
[ 2701062] client/main.lua:402: in upvalue ‘ref’
[ 2701078] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388
[ 2701078] [C]: in function ‘xpcall’
[ 2701078] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:387
[ 2701078] stack traceback:
[ 2701093] [C]: in function ‘error’
[ 2701093] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:372
[ 2701093] Error running call reference function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
[ 2701093] stack traceback:
[ 2701109] [C]: in function ‘error’
[ 2701109] citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method ‘underflow’
[ 2701109] citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field ‘any’
[ 2701109] citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field ‘unpack’
[ 2701125] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:626: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:617
[ 2701125] (…tail calls…)
[ 2701125] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388
[ 2701125] [C]: in function ‘xpcall’
[ 2701140] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:387
[ 2701140] stack traceback:
[ 2701140] [C]: in function ‘error’
[ 2701156] citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:372

How do I buy cars I set price to zero and still can’t get it it says not enough money but I have 2 mill in bank and hand so I’m confused

It cant be 0 you have to have a price they are not free in that version,

also check this

fixed by adding a , on line 46 after ‘0’,

CREATE TABLE owned_vehicles (
owner varchar(22) NOT NULL,
plate varchar(12) NOT NULL,
vehicle longtext,
type VARCHAR(20) NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘car’,
job VARCHAR(20) NOT NULL,
stored TINYINT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘0’, <--------HERE

PRIMARY KEY (`plate`)

);

1 Like

Got everything working perfectly but for some reason Open Garage does not work meaning Officers can buy cars but not take any out