[Release] [ESX] [Police Job]

Anybody got some type of storage for the PD working? Cops have nowhere to store confiscated illegal goods, weapons, or just items.

is there anyway to get an option to remove someoneā€™s weapons/illegal things please?

I need help, I wanted to know how I can do it when the police confiscate the weapons go to the police inventory, I also wanted to know if it is possible to convert drugs or dirty money into money when confiscated, I would give some money to the police bank thank you very much

Using a custom freemode ped which has different hats, shirts and jackets, how can I change the code to make the ped spawn with a specific jacket or hat?

This is what I currently have:

if Config.EnableNonFreemodePeds then
table.insert(elements, {label = ā€˜Sheriff Deputyā€™, value = ā€˜freemode_pedā€™, maleModel = ā€˜s_m_y_sheriff_01ā€™, femaleModel = ā€˜s_f_y_sheriff_01ā€™})

Currently it spawns the same version of the model every time without the hat or jacket which is included with the model.
If someone could help me out that would be great,

Thanks

My police officers have problems with checking peopleā€™s IDā€™s and the most important searching peoples bodys.
Please help me need to fix it asap need some solution for this :frowning:

why the latest version of Police Job cannot change the clothes for police

Hello, am I the only one not to be able to leave my vehicle? I have a lot of problems with this script, too?

For some wierd reason when I restart and then join the server. The police circles at PD first starts up when I do /setjob police even tho Im still a officer. Do you know a Fix so it at startup reloads that im a cop

How can I add a garage somewhere else?
But I do not want to move it, I just want to add one more garage

In Config.lua

Vehicles {
{
xxxx.xxxx
},
{
xxx.xxx
}
}

I have this problem with the policejob where i do /setjob 1 police 3, and it works fine. I can then use F6 to get the police menu and interact with the job actions, however when i disconnect and reconnectā€¦ it says iā€™m LSPD but i canā€™t use the F6 menu either interact with the job actions.

Iā€™ve reinstalled esx_policejob, reinstalled esx, wiped my server and database.
And the problem is still there, it works perfect before i disconnect.

It only works again when I do /setjob.

I need add not change garage

Iā€™ve got the same problem!

Any fix for this?

I really Hope somebody knows a fix like a script that reloads the cops on startup

1 Like

The problem with me is. The job loads fine when i rejoin. BUT when i enter a policejob marker like vehiclespawn F6 doesnt open again. And I canā€™t open the vehiclespawn menu when im in the circle, it doenst even say ā€œPress E to open the menuā€.

Anyone know why this is?

How to add a vehicle spawn menu on sandy Shore?

Yeah im 100% sure there is a error in version v.1.3.0 because iā€™ve reinstalled my whole server, both with zap 1 click installer and without (manually installing everything) and both causes the menus to dissapear, first i can open F6 menu but when i walk to marker it doesnt show ā€œPress E to open menuā€ after that i canā€™t open F6 menu anymore".

EDIT: ALso doesnt show Press E to delete object. when i spawned object.

It works for me

Well iā€™ve got version 1.2.0 now and that one seems to work so far.