[Release] [ESX] [Police Job]

you should be able to just follow the template that is there to change the cars that spawn, what trouble are you having?

How do I add blips on each character with ā€œpolice jobā€. So each police can see eachothers

it is built into the lastest version of esx_policejob

Hello! Ive got a question here. How to i change so they dont need money on the police account? so they get salery like other jobs like lumberjack and so on?

That will have to be done via your database manager. Go to ā€œjob_gradesā€ and modify from there.

Did you find a solution to this?

They just released an update that fixes all of the issues while cuffed

try rechecking the code, it might have copied wrong. Iā€™ve seen some strange things in the
AuthorizedVehicles = {
{ name = ā€˜policeā€™, label = ā€˜VƃĀ©hicule de patrouille 1ā€™ },

area. Maybe thatā€™s it.

I recently installed this along with all of the requirements that I know of and got an error when trying to run the esx_policejob sql file. It says essentialmode.jobs doesnā€™t exist. Thank you for taking the time and helping with this issue in advance!

i tryed adding the police jobs and installed everything i needed too beside i installed it and everytime i try to put the database in i get this error https://i.imgur.com/f1LSXXv.png

Here is what you need to do to add revive to the police menu.

1 Like

You need the ESX_addoninventory

In ESX_Jobs you need that setup and run the police after

it seems whenever I get someone outta my police vehicle or they just put there hands up while In cuffs the animation goes away can someone tell me how to make it so no matter what unless I uncuff them they stay in that animation

i did have that installed so i donā€™t know why itā€™s not working

You could disable your hands up action when hand cuffed. most hand up scripts run a command that stops all player animations when released

Hey,

I need some help with the NonFreemodePeds. I have the following problem: I enabled the Config.EnableNonFreemodePeds, however if I select a Non Freemode Ped model like s_m_y_cop_01, I cant get back to a Freemode Ped when I select the Civilian Wear.

Did anyone had this issue? Or anyone know how to fix it?

Some help would be appreciated.

Hey,
So I turned society owned vehicles on but when Iā€™m trying to get out the car the menu is not even showing upā€¦
Any ideas ?
Thanks.

Hello,
Iā€™m a cop in my server but i hope activate the wanted system for players who havenā€™t cops only. I havenā€™t skill on coding. :frowning:

Can you help me plz ?

I have a bug i cannot take car from garage.
After i click ā€˜Eā€™ esx_policejob crashing
Here is video: https://youtu.be/t85Q2e7ugus

please help