[Release] [ESX] [Police Job]

^ In addition…

I cannot open any of the police job menus “F6”.

UPDATE

Ok, so I have the blips working, but when I walk up to them, I get no “Press E to open menu” or anything. I’ve gone through all the configurable main.lua’s and edited all lines to fit the job.

What do you guys think the problem is?

Thanks

at swat and some other police ranks the f6 menu does not work and man can not spawn a car and nothing to wear but in some ranks that works please help me

Hey everyone!

So I got EVERYTHING else to work perfectly fine except the actual vehicle spawner menu. Does anybody know approximately what line the script calls for the vehicle menu?

Thanks!

Any idea why vehicles pulled from the garage spawn in at 100% dirty/dusty?

No idea why it is happening. Is it a big issue to you? If not, just go get your car washed every time.

Naw not a huge issue, just was curious if there was a simple line that could be changed or something lol

Ah I see.

I’m still trying to figure out this stupid police vehicle spawner, surprised nobody knows a fix. :joy:

I have a problem with the function’s of the policejob beacuse when i restart the server i can’t get a car i must type in the chat /setjob 1 police 3 then all functions work again. Can someone fix the problem ?

Hi!

Script works flawlessly! Many thanks!! I have just one question, regarding taking fines from players. Is there a possibility of just charge players on spot? Since I have no clue how billing/invoices work in game… Or could someone explain to me, please? :slight_smile:

Hi guys,

Someone know how to send notifcation to the player when the police take the police call ?

Thank you guys ^^

Hi so i am trying to add es_extended to my ZAP Hosting database so that i am able to add this plugin however HeidiSQL is giving me this error SQL error (1044): Access denied for user ‘zao354085-1’@’%’ to database ‘essential mode’

Delete “USE essentialmode;” from the sql file

Hey did you ever get those blips to work? All I have is the one in the city

Ive successfully added another location, but the outfit menu doesn’t show and the vehicle menu doesn’t show either.

I mean, they show, but are not functional. Only the weapon menu and delveh blip.

Okay so when i go into the PD and press ‘E’ to select clothes nothing happens and i can not select it again

Do i need esx clothing to get the police clothing to work?

How did you fix the issue where the menu doesnt show when you press ‘E’ on the blip?

Message me your Discord information please. :slightly_smiling_face:

I have a problem while pressing E on the police garage.
When i press it all blue circles dosent work why ?
How can i fix it ?