[Release] [ESX] [Police Job]

No ?
Are you stupid or what?

the superadmin sets the job for the LEOs, then they can go on and off duty, they dont need to be superadmin

Okay, thank you for clarifying. Once they have the job, say they switch to character b and get a different job, in order to be LEO on character a again would I have to do setjob again for them?

Still new to ESX and figuring all this out, appreciate the help.

yes, if they swicth jobs, you would have to set them as LEO again using the command in the chat

How do i add items in the armory for police

I cant take out weapons or buy weapons from the armory!

First Text

I tried adding several new ranks to the job_grades sql via heidisql, and every time I go to give it to someone in game, this displays:

[ERROR] [MySQL] Check the error above, an error happens when executing the callback from the query : “SELECT * FROM job_grades WHERE job_name = @job_name AND grade = @grade {@grade=7;@job_name=police}”

Does anyone know a solution?

So I can’t seem to get any of my jobs to display in the correct language. I edited all of the config files to no avail, so I started copying and replacing all the other locale files with english ones but that didn’t work either. Does anyone have a clue what I’m doing wrong? I’ve gotten all of my esx modules to work in the correct language save for this and esx phone, they won’t update to the correct language no matter what.

Can someone tell me how I can add more police stations. I tried but blip doesn’t show.

If you want to add blips use this

I fixed it already did something wrong in the config.

Hello I have a problem with my esx_policejob When I restarte my server and then join the police then they do not see any markers I have no idea what to do anymore.

Go in config.lua file and edit where it says FR or what you have it on to en

Thanks bro now do you have any idea on how to remove police blips ?

i keep getting this when editing custom cars in to the script, - any idea, please
restart esx_policejob
Stopping resource esx_policejob
Error parsing script config.lua in resource esx_policejob: config.lua:148: ‘}’ expected (to close ‘{’ at line 74) near ‘II’
Failed to load script config.lua.
Error loading script server/main.lua in resource esx_policejob: server/main.lua:5: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘Config’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:5: in main chunk
Failed to load script server/main.lua.
Started resource esx_policejob

config.lua (11.2 KB)

Yo, Onepuppy12 you mean blips of the cops on duty or the police stations

Hey, ifine try to edit this maybe you did something wrong here where the " { " is

ifine try this
config (1).lua (10.1 KB)
and name it config.lua and where you write ranks for the cars you need to enter like boss that is like in game you get it like LSPD Boss

Excellent thank you so much

Just trying the uniforms now