[Release] [ESX] [Police Job]

My buddy is having an issue with his server. He has a clock in area where you can clock in or out of police. It works fine, you can clock in, but you aren’t given the correct rank when you clock in. Anyone know how to correct it to give you the correct rank?

Hi! I wanna add the right to reviev the players. I have the new script and there isn’t reviev system for the police officers. Here’s the old one:

end
              if data2.current.value == 'revive' then
                menu.close()

local ped    = GetPlayerPed(player)
                local health = GetEntityHealth(ped)

if health == 0 then

local playerPed        = GetPlayerPed(-1)
                local closestPlayerPed = GetPlayerPed(player)

Citizen.CreateThread(function()

ESX.ShowNotification(_U('revive_inprogress'))

TaskStartScenarioInPlace(playerPed, 'CODE_HUMAN_MEDIC_TEND_TO_DEAD', 0, true)
                  Citizen.Wait(10000)
                  ClearPedTasks(playerPed)

if GetEntityHealth(closestPlayerPed) == 0 then
                    TriggerServerEvent('esx_firejob:revive', GetPlayerServerId(player))
                    ESX.ShowNotification(_U('revive_complete') .. GetPlayerName(player))
                  else
                    ESX.ShowNotification(GetPlayerName(player) .. _U('isdead'))
                  end

end)

else
                ESX.ShowNotification(GetPlayerName(player) .. _U('unconscious'))
              end

end

else
              ESX.ShowNotification(_U('no_players_nearby'))
            end

end,
          function(data2, menu2)
            menu2.close()
          end
        )

I want to add it somehow into the new one. Can someone help me with this please? I want to grant the right to revive the players as a police officers.

Can anyone help me how to install some new playermodels? I need it for my danish rp server :frowning:

help me

I am having a problem where I can do everything in the policejob except use the police garage. The menu just wont open

this is my issue

1 Like

How do i make it so everyone can use the police menu?

I have been researching this issue for the last two days in an attempt to not have to bother you guys with a question but I have yet to have any luck. I was hoping someone could explain how I could configure my “s_m_y_cop_01” uniforms. I have Non Freemode Peds enabled however they spawn in with incomplete gear i.e. no gun in holster etc. I have looked through both the config and the Client main.lua as instructed but still haven’t been able to figure it out more then likely because im still a noob at this whole thing. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

What’s the time and date script you have used?

Hi,
How can we add the other police stations into the code, like Blaine County Sheriffs Office and Paleto Bay…
There are 4 in total.

Thanks

Just copy the format of the current police station in the config file and change all of the cords for the points

Thank you for this, but where do we get the co-ords from? I dont think you can find these in-game.
Cheers

you will need a resource to get your co-ords in game. vMenu has it built in under misc settings. Or search the forum for coord saver

Cool, cheers for that. Let me see how I get on. :slight_smile:

Yay!! I done it :slight_smile:

Thanks Xnubil for the help :slight_smile:

This is things i cant do with this resource just now!

• Cant search somebody
  • Cant see somebodys id

How do I use Addon Vehicles and set up like Highway departments and sheriff departments?

Same here with this issue

There actually is an awesome script for what you want to do IF you want it done like an item. Check out ESX_Pharmacy. This will allow you two choices. The first is you can just give the items to your officers and fix up some code (as right now only EMS can use the item) or you could add a revive option to their menu and call the use function in ESX_Pharmacy. Because only police have access to their menu’s this would allow only cops to do it.

If you want the menu way without the item, just create a menu option for them that calls on the EMS revive option from ESX_Ambulance job. Both of these methods will allow your police to revive and get revived by their fellow boys in blue!

Edit: Xnubil is the shit! Listen to what they have to say. They really are VERY talented at what they do.

2 Likes

Hello, when I add a custom ped it replace I can wear them but when I add the motor uniform it doesn’t give me the helmet I have s_m_y_hwaycop_01 and s_m_y_hwaycop_p p is the helmet but it doesn’t give me it how can I fix it?