[Release] [ESX] [Police Job]

Question, are those extra spaces on the bottom between the two main brackets necessary?

from where can i open boss menu and how can i make boss add or remove ppl from police job?

Nop (20chars)

for some reason my policejob no longer allows searching of anyone, a notification pops up above map saying they are being searched but nothing pops up with an inventory can anyone give me some insight on why>

outlawalert or pnotify

Under vehicle_names.lua

if this was in response to me, i dont believe so, i get notifications etc, just no inventory or menu pops up when doing the search to see what they have.

Was replying to a message 5ds ago about how to add alert to police job but wasn’t you look top right i was replying to someone else @Ownage_Galore

Where do i change the key for the F6 menu?

Hi, with the search body function, when I loot dead player, weapons are duplicated because they remain in looted player’s inventory. This doesn’t happen when I loot an alive player. Only weapons bug.
Which can be the problem?

have any luck with a way to customize a uniform at the cloakroom? i have uniforms i want people to use, but currently having an issue so they can change vests and such.

I have finished adding and boat and airplane stores to my policejob script i was looking at adding a itemshop too but don’t know where to start any suggestions?

Has anyone figured out how to make half the paid fines go to the society bank and half go to the arresting officer yet?

Then DMV school wouldn’t work with those right?

And smh i dont even know how to make custom veichles spawn into police garages

I have the same problem. Someone can help us?

Its easy enough

Just add in the vehicle spawn name to the config vehicle list

Thanks for the respond, i’ve already figured it out here today.

When I try to search someone, nothing comes up and I get an error.

SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_license/server/main.lua:62: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)

When I delete their owned licenses in database (driving license, gun license etc.), the Search works.

Line 62 indicates:

label = result2[1].label

Go into your database and look at the “labels” column in the “licenses” section and make sure you don’t have any empty strings or weird characters in there.