[No-Support] [Release] esx_personmeny

Then try to change the nape OpenCivilianActions() to something like OpenActionMenu() on the line

Lines

Ah. Nevermind. Looks like you have the same with the other scripts to. Then it isn’t the esx_personmeny.

Yo quick question i manage to fix everything and change som stuff if u dont want the PNotify

for example

--ESX.ShowAdvancedNotification('IndividÄtgÀrder', '', 'Inga mÀnniskor i nÀrheten', 'CHAR_DEFAULT', 8)
       ESX.ShowNotification('~r~There is no one near you.')

but the anims u added its not working and for some reason Showing ur ID dont work :sa:

the

if data.current.value == 'check' then
            TriggerServerEvent('jsfour-legitimation:open', GetPlayerServerId(PlayerId()), GetPlayerServerId(PlayerId()))

elseif data.current.value == 'show' then
           local player, distance = ESX.Game.GetClosestPlayer()

if distance ~= -1 and distance <= 3.0 then
        TriggerServerEvent('jsfour-legitimation:open', GetPlayerServerId(PlayerId()), GetPlayerServerId(player))
      else
        --ESX.ShowAdvancedNotification('IndividÄtgÀrder', '', 'Inga mÀnniskor i nÀrheten', 'CHAR_DEFAULT', 8)
       ESX.ShowNotification('~r~There is no one near you.')
		--ESX.ShowNotification('Ingen i nÀrheten')
      end
    end

any ides why it dont want to show up to the person ifront of you. cus you cant check it that works.

I have updated the script and remove the playing animation and remove the not showing ID.

1 Like

Just change this

TriggerServerEvent('jsfour-legitimation:open', GetPlayerped(PlayerId()), GetPlayerServerId(player))

To

TriggerServerEvent('jsfour-legitimation:open', GetPlayerServerId(PlayerId()), GetPlayerServerId(player))

And it works to Show ID and Check ID

Tjena, har installerat scriptet men nÀr jag trycker pÄ F5 sÄ kommer inte menyn upp, har inga error i consolen. Vet du vad det hÀr kan bero pÄ?

https://pastebin.com/aZaC02fP ^^

Hey , just to say amazing script realy makes things realy easy . I have everything working blindfold vehicles and even checking ID is all good , i am having trouble showing ID to another player . Any Idea on how to fix this ? Thanks again for a realy good release!

@Mikkel_Krogfelt
For the blindfold you need to have and item in your shop named “blindfold” so that the resource works properly !

Only as an item or do it have to be buyable too?? So you have to buy a blindfold to even use it?

Man those mods need some translation! xD

Error loading script server.lua in resource jsfour-blindfold: server.lua:27: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘ESX’)
stack traceback:
server.lua:27: in main chunk
Failed to load script server.lua

Okay another big issue: If you’re not the driver you can’t open the Carmenu (sind the newest version) but then you can’t change the seat at all too! :smiley:

Edit: okay you can forgot that the /shuff command exist ^^

Tjenare mycket bra jobbat gillar liksom hur du har fÄtt ihop allt men har en snabb frÄga om du kan release eller ge mig en status med kissa bajsa för fÄr inte ihop det med basicneeds och status skulle uppskatas Mvh//Joel

Are you using the resource scrambler?

@Mikkel_Krogfelt@ lellegamingyt As i was sayinf for the blinfold to work you need to place in your database items list under “blindfold” and then place into your shop system so you can buy them , i put them into my illeagal store , actualy realy good for rp having to buy items for the recources to work makes the server a bit more free !!!

ye i had done that when i got the same issue i figured out tho that the script that scrambles your resources in order to prevent lua injectors was the reason for my blindfold werent working, but i had put it in the db ofc and the shops, as an item

OMG. I did not realy notice that! HAHA. I will fix it! Thank you for telling!

yeah but i move it out from Vehicle meny so the “Change seat” is in the first many under “blindfold” easier access :stuck_out_tongue:

@FiskN2 any chance on having a look at something ? just having a realy hard time tring to get the players to show there Id to other players ? actualy realy stuck on this one !

If you’re now going to have a toilet script why don’t you also make it work together with esx_status? Doesn’t make any sense