[No-Support] [Release] esx_personmeny

Yeah. It loads all menus. I’ve note that to make a single menu for everyting. It will facilitate

Not bed release

+1

Bro can you add a function that people can show what license they have like a license for weapon or for a car ?

Sweet baby jesus, buckle up guys with this mod! I just learned that the hard way hahaha xD

I did not test it but you can’t drag people around that you blindfolded? Would be a nice option and to unbuckle yourself automagically while exiting the car ^^

Maybe someone can help me, I can not open my ID. This problem I already had with gcidentity, it makes the impression that the html files are not opened. Does anyone have an approach for me here? Otherwise, I love the script, but what you should still adjust is that once you have started pee, a cooldown starts, because our players sometimes start an infinite loop.

Translated with Google, I ask for your understanding.

For me it was “last digits” in the sql query. Just remove it. Or just look in the console if it spits out any errors.

1 Like

question any one know how you should wright you security number “personnumer” like " 19930101 " or 930101" cus it dont show up correct. and what i can find is

var pNumb =  data.dateofbirth.substring(2,4) + data.dateofbirth.substring(5,7) + data.dateofbirth.substring(8,10);
        $('#personnummer').text(pNumb);

but it shows up wrong and missing numbers if i type it in like that.

EDIT*

Just do this and ur person number is fixed dont matter how u type it. 1983/01/01 or 830101 or etc it gets it all

var pNumb =  data.dateofbirth.substring(8,10);
        $('#personnummer').text(pNumb);

There is an NEW UPDATE! Thank you so MUTCH for 1k views!

1 Like

Nice! Will look into this one!

Edit: So after translating everything so I know what I click still having the Tempomat issue and the engine turns itself on right after turning it off and the facepalm animation does not play at all. Could not test the Id-give animation

Everything else works!

Hello there thanks for your release just have 1 issue, but it seems like im getting that quite alot "attempted to index nil value (global ‘ESX’) im getting that error quite alot while trying out these new scripts, do that have somehting to do with me using the newest version of esx, or do you know a fix for this? or do it have something to do with my start order, or placement of required files etc?

It does not matter where you put the script. Hmm … This was awful … Where did you put the script then?

required scripts and esx_personmeny in the [esx] folder, is there a certain load order?
or is you script build on a certain version of esx, cause im using the newest one and alot of these script would not work on my version of the framework, im getting the same issue, its like they’ve been using some different functions and callbacks on the newer version. but its always the error (global ‘ESX’)

The script should not have any special update if it does not perform essential mode 4+

my essentialmode is also newest one so it is above 4+

Hmm… No one looks to have the problem. This is the first time this issue comming up… To be honest… I don’t know how to fix it.
But how have you placed all the required scripts?

Image from Gyazo
down in the buttom there of all the esx files

Image from Gyazo
and here is the folder placement of the menu and the required files
but hey dude i dont wanna waste your time this is clearly a error on my end, nothing to do with you script, but nice release i really do like the idea and resource

note. and yes pnotify is started and its one of the first resources thats getting started

I think that this is the end of your server.cfg? I have set all jsfour scripts over es_extended, essentialmode and all jobs. Then I have set the esx_personmeny after

so esx_personmeny getting started before es_extended?

here is atroubleshoot picture more
Image from Gyazo

Is this one updated from yesterday?

i clicked the link for esx_personmeny, today but i think it is the newest version i assumed so i instantly clicked download

btw getting same issue with blindfold so it has to be my end
Image from Gyazo