[Release] esx_personmeny

roleplay
civilian
actionmenu

You don’t need the whole script haha. Just adding the lastdigits to the users table, which anyone could do without having the jsfour-register script. So NO you don’t need the jsfour-register script AND you can just remov the lastdigits requirement from the server sided code OR add the lastdigits to your users table yourself.

got it working with the added column, thanks

Does anyone know why I can not check my ID or give it to anyone?

Have you downloaded the latest version of esx_personmeny?

It working now //20char//

Anyone have a answer for the belt and cruisecontrol on the same buttton, I have read the ones before but I dont get them to work, what to do?

Just edit the cruisecontrol script. Change the key/controller to another one.

http://docs.fivem.net/game-references/controls/

problem fixed A very nice script :smiley:

This swedish fivem discord i have seen mentioned in a bunch of threads, not been able to found it though, you dont have a link @PandaProo ?

If you are from sweden otherwise you cant probably get help but then seartch for FiveM Sverige facebook and you will find the facebook and then a discord link!:grinning:

Error running call reference function for resource jsfour-blindfold: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: server.lua:29: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
server.lua:29: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322
Error running system event handling function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method ‘underflow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field ‘any’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field ‘unpack’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:563: in field ‘?’
server/functions.lua:33: in field ‘TriggerServerCallback’
server/common.lua:63: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174

A little help, would be welcome. :stuck_out_tongue:

Jag installerade alla required skripts. blindfold, toilet, legitimation, pnotify.
När jag andvänder menyn i ett fordon och man stänger av motorn så sätts den på igen automatiskt
och om jag sätter en kmh limit på 30 kmh tex, och sedan avaktiverar limiten medans man kör så stannar bilen direkt. Hur löser jag detta?

Well, this menu is really bugged. I don’t recommend using it. Remake it so it fits your needs. For the engine part I’d recommend you to use the “vEngine ([Release] vEngine v1.2 | Simple engine toggle on button press (F6))” script.

Hey! Could it be that this ressource is clientside? Because I can’t use the most options like ID Card etc. I only decided to use js_ldcard… If this is a Problem because I have everything else like it should and get no errors…

ESX.UI.Menu.Open(
	'default', GetCurrentResourceName(), 'id_card_menu',
	{
    title    = _U('id_menu'),
    align    = 'center',
		elements = {
			{label = _U('check_id'), value = 'check'},
      {label = _U('show_id'), value = 'show'},
      {label = _U('check2_id'), value = 'check2'},
      {label = _U('show2_id'), value = 'show2'}
		}
	},
	function(data2, menu2)
		if data2.current.value == 'check' then
			TriggerServerEvent('jsfour-idcard:open', GetPlayerServerId(PlayerId()), GetPlayerServerId(PlayerId()))
		elseif data2.current.value == 'show' then
			local player, distance = ESX.Game.GetClosestPlayer()

if distance ~= -1 and distance <= 3.0 then
				TriggerServerEvent('jsfour-idcard:open', GetPlayerServerId(PlayerId()), GetPlayerServerId(player))
				OpenTrashCan()
			else
				OpenAttansCan()
				ESX.ShowNotification(_U('nobody_near'))
      end
    elseif data2.current.value == 'check2' then
      TriggerServerEvent('jsfour-idcard:open', GetPlayerServerId(PlayerId()), GetPlayerServerId(PlayerId()), 'driver') 
    elseif data2.current.value == 'show2' then
      local player, distance = ESX.Game.GetClosestPlayer()

if distance ~= -1 and distance <= 3.0 then
        TriggerServerEvent('jsfour-idcard:open', GetPlayerServerId(PlayerId()), GetPlayerServerId(player), 'driver')
      else
        ESX.ShowNotification('No players nearby')
      end        
		end
	end,
	function(data2, menu2)
		menu2.close()
		OpenCivilianActionsMenu()
	end
)

Look at this maybe you need to edit to use for yourself. I added driving license asswel

where do I paste this? in legimitations?

client side esx_personmeny

Hey! can I reupload your esx_personmeny for the people that doesn’t want to use the pee and poop extension, and does use the jsfour-idcard? I will credit you of course and your awesome work.
refuse it like, it is your property :slight_smile:

have a nice burger :hamburger:
:smiley:
@xBlueSI

The menu skin is not working for me, any idea why is that?

Kannst du mir helfen?