[Release] [ESX & Non-ESX] LegacyFuel system

@CLOS @RPPerry3 To be honest i dont use jerry can but when i tested it it was via vmenu spawned the weapon gas and it was working. I will add the gas canister to my shop and do a test.

Alright well since my friend said it want jerry can to be added. Your all in luck i started work on adding it.
Now it will remove 100$ to fill your jerrycan and a notification will be displayed.
If you do not have cash then you cant fill your jerrycan same goes if you don’t have it equipped.
If your jerrycan is full then you cant fill it or pay.

Screenshot

Jerry Can Video

https://youtu.be/tgwrP7scPBQ

4 Likes

Will your upgrade be available on your github?

What is the best way to add an add-on car to the blocked vehicles list so they don’t have fuel?

Any way to make the speedometer show up faster?

is there anyway to change the speed in which the fuel decreases?

@HytroNTV

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
	while true do
		Citizen.Wait(250)

if IsPedInAnyVehicle(GetPlayerPed(-1)) then
			Citizen.Wait(2500) --Changeme

Timer = true
		else
			Timer = false
		end
	end
end)
1 Like

You are a legend! I appreciate your help!

1 Like

Glad to see my help is appreciated. Not a lot of people these days says thanks after we help them. So it’s nice to see this once a while.

4 Likes

How to add a petrolcan on shop? i already put it on shop but i cant see it on weapon wheel, can someone help me? Thanks before

is it possible to make this work with helicopters and planes? @InZidiuZ

i want chang hub to rigth minimap

1 Like

@sameday , Scroll down or search (function DisplayHud()) you will see numbers like these:

1 Like

thank

@Orel240hz i want x y Capture

@sameday, alright then, if you scroll a lil bit down you will see all the xyz positions.

ok sir @Orel240hz

1 Like

thanks for the vrp version :wink: But for some weird reason I have money in the bank and on my player and it still says I don’t have any money! and I have 15k in the bank and 20k on me.

Could someone help me with moving the hud to the right of the map? Or maybe give me the x & y?
Thanks

How do I delete the mp/h and km/h?

Thx

Edit: Got it to work!

1 Like