[Release][ESX][Abandoned] New Reworked Bank Robbery System

i have the same problem like you, if i failed to hack the door code. The sever gonna lagging, very very slow respond. It will be a big problem if someone fails to hacking.

1 Like

I have the same problem. Somebody know how to fix it?
Regards
Renata

I can’t replicate the flashing blip for police staying after robbery finishes. I never tested as a police officer before doing some changes to the animation loop to get the prop to show up and delete right at the finish of robbery. Haven’t uploaded the changes yet to the fork I did of this as I have been really busy last few days helping move a family member.

Good Job Thanks Knatus

even if you fail the hacking . there is text on the right bottom . xx second left to rob… why ?

1 Like

Failing the hack does not quit the hackholdinup part of the script. Hence this is one of the issue’s you get.
Also it start’s hogging pc/server resource over time unless the script is restarted. Can try this been testing it the last few hours and its working for me. At failing the hacking it fails the whole hackholdingup phase you just failed not just the mhacking.
this is on lines 81-91 in esx_knatusrobberybank/client/client.lua

function opendoors(success, timeremaining)
	if success then
		print('Success with '..timeremaining..'s remaining.')
		TriggerEvent('mhacking:hide')
		TriggerEvent('esx_holdupbank:hackcomplete')

else
		hackholdingup = false
		--ESX.ShowNotification(_U('hack_failed'))
		print('Failure')
		secondsRemaining = 0
		incircle = false		
	end
end

Edit: fixed the lines the code goes into

1 Like

Does that go in 81-91 or 81-95?

Currently, I have this on lines 81-96 of esx_knatusrobberybank/client/client.lua :

function opendoors(success, timeremaining)
	if success then
		print('Success with '..timeremaining..'s remaining.')
		TriggerEvent('esx_holdupbank:hackcomplete')

else
		print('Failure')
	end
end

RegisterNetEvent('esx_holdupbank:killblip')
AddEventHandler('esx_holdupbank:killblip', function()
    RemoveBlip(blipRobbery)
end)

It will go in 81 - 91 I only added 4 lines after the else to end the hacking if failed.

That should be correct, please, make a commit and push request if you want at the repository to make the change directly.

1 Like

Did A pull request with the fixes

2 Likes

Done!, thx for contribute

I want to receive dirty money?
Thanks

I’ve changed the code mentioned above to stop the blowtorch animations, but it’s still not working. I’m still stuck in the blowtorch animation. Is there anything outside of the codes around lines 135-137 to change?

Anyone found or made a fix for making the blue circles go away for police after the robbery is over?

The police have the blue circles stuck on their map after a robbery.

With the latest update made ~11hrs ago I have noticed the following in testing for a few hours on my server:
Again, this may just be me and needing to make some tweaks but these were without changes made to code and thought I’d share my findings.

1. In the Big Pacific north bank, the first door to hack seems to stay unlocked/doesn’t lock. It seems to be unlocked even prior to hacking it.

2. The West Highway bank doesn’t pay out.

3. May have just been me but the South bank in the city seems to pay out 7 seconds early.

4. When canceling the planting of bomb, the text gets stuck and the door gets bugged.

5. Blimps still pulsate after going to the scene (Cops) and after the robbery has finished.

Heyo,

For those having hitch warnings when cancelling the Bomb Plant and the “Text to Cancel” stays on screen, pressing E gives hitch warnings and lags the server:
Comment line 385 on [esx_knatusrobberybank/client]:

drawTxt(0.66, 1.44, 1.0,1.0,0.4, _U('bomb_of') .. secondsRemaining .. _U('seconds_remaining'), 255, 255, 255, 255)
			DisplayHelpText(_U('press_to_cancel')) -- COMMENT THIS LINE (385)

And these lines too:
390, 391, 392

if IsControlJustReleased(1, 51) then
				TriggerServerEvent('esx_holdupbank:toofar', bank)
			end

And if you cancel the animation when blowtorching the drawers (after bomb plant) the animation keeps going and you cant cancel it (only if you reconnect):

Edit these lines:
Line 305 add:
TriggerEvent('esx_blowtorch:stopblowtorching')
after

Must look like this:

if IsControlJustReleased(1, 51) then
				TriggerEvent('esx_blowtorch:stopblowtorching')
			end

if(Vdist(pos.x, pos.y, pos.z, pos2.x, pos2.y, pos2.z) > 7.5)then
				TriggerEvent('esx_blowtorch:stopblowtorching') -- ADD THIS LINE
1 Like

the door unlocked has nothing to do with this portion of the script. This one only rotates it after a successful hack and after the robbery finishes (you need to leave and come back). Locking and unlocking is done via adding the loc into the config.lua of esx_doorlock .

2.will test it now and see nothing was touched for this and was working still

1. will test it now and see same as above.

4.will test this now may have to add the same fix never thought of trying to test that for a bug.

@shz0r the animation fixes are in the latest release with said change.

I did download the script 1h ago and found those bugs.
I posted the fix for those I found, its probably not the same you think.

the animation stops fine with said release the change done was 2 TriggerClientEvent >TriggerEvent I’m using it right now at this moment it the animation stop fine no error’s no hitching. Unless that change wasn’t added from the Pull

Ok same issue with big bank as failing the hacking if you cancle the bombing I’ll get a fix and do a push for him.

Im pretty sure you didn’t read my post entirely.
When you’re blowtorching the drawers if you press “handsup” for example while using the blowtorch it cancels the animation for 1 or 2 seconds, you can keep moving and go to the “toofar” zone, it will cancel the robbery but the animation keeps going and you can only cancel if you reconnect to the server.