[Release][ESX] New Banking

Walk well the only problem the sound persists

I cannot help you without an error or log. Something you have is probably interfering with the mod.
Many servers from what I’ve seen run it without problems.

Same problem with the close button.

Works great. Much appreciated.

Cant see Blips on the map for the ATM:s any fix?

It doesn’t set blips for ATMs nor I encourage you to do it. It will lag the server with almost 50 blips.

Alright thanks, script works great! Thanks for the release!

Hey, Hello, this module, how to let the ATM small icon display on the small map. And how to control the size of the cursor on a small map. Thank you

hi so when ever i click to deposit any amount and this goes for with drawing money too but when i click to do it it like almost freezes me to where i cant do anything

2 Likes

Send a GIF of how it looks, i got it to work just fine

Do you have the latest esx_vehicleshop up and running?

I think there is a money exploit.
A guy on my serwer just withdraw 1$ from bank and then he just deposit 1000000$.

Hello.

I am trying to make the police job a white listed job. When I run the setjob function from the game after restarting the server, it works. If the player that is assignment to police job disconnects, they can no longer access anything to do with the police job. re running the function does nothing.

If they change to a different job and then I try to re assign them to police, I get this error in the console:

Error running call reference function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method ‘underflow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field ‘any’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field ‘unpack’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:563: in upvalue ‘callback’
server/main.lua:219: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi!

For me, it opens the menu with deposit, withdraw etc., but it doesn’t do anything. Can’t click, can’t even abort it.

In server console it says

script server.lua in resource new_banking: server.lua:80: function arguments expected near ‘)’
Failed to load script server.lua

In this actual file, I’ve tried to fix it (below is “stock” state before any editing), but without luck. What can I say, I am coding newbie.

else
if(tonumber(rounded) <= tonumber(user:money)) then
user:removeMoney((rounded))
deposit(source, rounded)
local new_balance = user.bank
TriggerClientEvent(“es_freeroam:notify”, source, “CHAR_BANK_MAZE”, 1, “Maze Bank”, false, “Deposited: ~g~$”… rounded …" ~n~~s~New Balance: ~g~$" … new_balance)
TriggerClientEvent(“banking:updateBalance”, source, new_balance)
TriggerClientEvent(“banking:addBalance”, source, rounded)
CancelEvent()
else
TriggerClientEvent(‘chatMessage’, source, “”, {0, 0, 200}, “^1Not enough cash!^0”)
CancelEvent()
end
end
end)
end)

Can anyone help me with this, please? :slight_smile:

all working good,but wherever i pressing E on an atm the default a large UI came in the one that says Deposit and withdraw only and the UI of the new banking bugged besides it.Do you know how to remove the default esx bank ui?

I have a problem, when I want to quit the menu of the bank I still have the cursor and I have to quit the game because I can’t move or press esc when I’m blocked with the cursor, if someone have the solutions plz. I use the ESX Framework. THX

3 Likes

Hi
great work man
for me everything is working fine except the transfer function
when i try to transfer money to someone im getting the following errors in console:

Error running call reference function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: server/classes/player.lua:291: 
attempt to compare string with number stack traceback: server/classes/player.lua:291: in upvalue 'ref' 
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336> 
[C]: in function 'xpcall' citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336:
 in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335> stack traceback:
 [C]: in function 'error' citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351:
 in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322> 
Error running system event handling function for resource new_banking: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41:
 Failed to execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes

Which seems to be an error with es_extended/server/classes/player.lua line 291
link to my es_extended/server/classes/player.lua file:

can somebody help me fix this ?!?

Best regards

When I Go To The Bank And I Hit Withdraw And Deposit Not Working Any One Has A Fix To This Problem

I have the same error of xnoadress how can i resolve it

ok working and i dont know why XD
good script/plugin