[Release][ESX/NativeUI] KRZ-PersonalMenu

I have no nb_menuperso

Animations are bugged,why ?

1 Like

@Korioz you have a English Locale File?

here ya go english version
https://pastebin.com/hLYWWEhM

4 Likes

Is it normal that the menu skips things like the value of an item or the gps adress names? Its very irritating when you want to choose something and it just skips it sometimes. Any fix for that?

Btw. when you use scripts where you should get freezed in the place and you open the menu, you can just walk away. I use a lockpick script where you should get freezed when you are lockpicking. And you can’t run/jump when you have the menu open.

3 Likes

I think this problem is coming from nativeui for the ListItem im not the developer of NativeUILua-Reloaded so i will not try to fix that. For the lockpick problem you need to adapt your script to the menu.

There is an issue, when you die the menu is no longer available unless restarted

Fixed it (im using esx_kashacters):

(client.lua) Change from

AddEventHandler('playerSpawned', function()
    isDead = false
end)

to:

AddEventHandler('esx_ambulancejob:multicharacter', function(spawn)
    isDead = false
end)

I have tried translating the wallet menu to english but it breaks saying en locale does not exist?

Download latest version its translated

Hello, first of all, thank you for this excellent menu! It’s just amazing!

I just have a small request about the additional script: jsfourd-idcard, can you add it in the script (client and server.lua) and re-edit with “-” in order to be usable for those who want to add the option?

Thank you so much.

thank you for adding there is still ab out 60 edits in krz_personalmenu\client\main.lua that need to be moved to the translation files

Edits like the one you are asking for are done by you or a dev. He provided the resource for you. If you want to customize it, do it yourself.

It is fairly easy to do with a little research. If I recall correctly jsfourd-idcard has an example script with the functions for button press.

Animations are bugged,why ?

1 Like

more details needed as they all work for me whats your issue

They legs are always freezed in every animation

TRY disabling all other mods and then re-enable one by one to locate the bugged one as this 100% dose not happen on my server

1 Like

Latest version fixed it man redownload

So issue i have found as you will see in this picture. the money is not synced.

Money is synced every time you re open the menu so its not a problem with my menu

I’ll test it later. I am pretty sure I ropened it and it still showed wrong