[Release] esx_menu_default edited to looks like gtaonline

How to install this

Hello, how do I create Categories before entering the item table?

how do you put emoji in front of your items

@dracuslayer
or someone can help me I have problems to add the images for the esx_clotheshop, esx_accessories and esx_barbershop i set like this

ESX.UI.Menu.Open(
‘default’, GetCurrentResourceName(), ‘shop_confirm’,
{
css = “head_skin”,
title = _U(‘valid_purchase’),
align = ‘top-left’,
elements = {
{label = _U(‘no’), value = ‘no’},
{label = _U(‘yes’), value = ‘yes’}
}
},

any idea for what?
Thanks for Help nice resource :smiley:

try renaming to this css = "skin", i do believe thats the correct name

First of all thank you for answering.
Now it seems to me that this problem is due to some error in the way I add the code, and using “skin” instead of “skin_menu” as he told me it has not been solved I would like to know what I’m doing wrong in this resource “esx_clotheshop” to be able to solve it in others with the same problem, now I do not know if I add it well since even changing it to “superete” omitting that it is a store to know if the code is right, it does not work either.
I enclose the client.lua code of esx_clotheshop

Thanks Again :smiley:

I press “Enter” but is not working for me.Someone help pls?

Everything is working great, except I can’t figure out where/how to align the menus to a different position on the screen.

In the scripts (for example esx_policejob) I have align set to top-right, as it was before I added this esx_menu_default, but it is still aligned to the center-left.

Any help would be great!

@Parow is there a way to add support to (NEW UPDATE-11/12/2019) [Release] [ESX] Shops with bars (V.1.7) (OLD ESX)? Because if I try to add the “css=‘example’” line on the client\main.lua file, it would get applied to all the shops (and clubs, bars, etc).

every time i add that “css =…”to my plugin, my shop plugin stops working and i need to remove that “css =“ so it can work again. any solutions?

I try set up my headers but the client files of all my resource do not has the css bit. What do i do?

You edit the CSS to replace/include your headers, and follow the instructions as usual.

Thanks for the script, I got a problem and I couldnt figure out how to solve it when Im trying to add a new header / replace the images.

I tried replacing them but it still displays the old one, not the new one.

I also tried to add one, I copy and edit the original in app.css

.menu .head_custom {
  font-family: SignPainter;  
  font-size: 59px;

background-image: url("../img/header/custom.png");
  text-align      : center;
  height          : 90px;
  line-height     : 105px;
  color : white;
  font-style: oblique;
}

added the image with the same file name same format into img folder and added ‘html/img/header/custom.png’, in the __resource.lua file

Then I added css = ‘custom’, into the scripts

But it doesnt show the image in game

Am I doing anything wrong or I didnt do something…
Any idea / help?

make sure to set css = ‘police’, make sure all grammar for it is correct, i broke it multiple times setting it up for PD, just a lot of trial and error is best

Currently trying to achieve that, we will have to do several cases in the esx_shops client main.lua for the other shops so we can set different headers.
Will let you know as soon as I got it working, have to get some stuff solved, will get back to it in a few hours.

1 Like

Can you please tell me where to change the font size and the menu width and height. Thanks

I have done what is stated and when i do it the blips were you stand in dont appear

Good evening, I have a problem with the menu, when I press ‘E’ to open it opens well but no way to get out or even when I go down with the arrows or press the ‘enter’ key nothing happens, Help plz ^^. I would like to know if there are keys to configured ???

how did you add some item logo theree?

Guys how am i suppose to change the esx_menu_default for a better one ? i installed the esx_inventoryhud but only the inventory changes and when i go inside a store and i press E nothing happens i cant see whats inside the store. Can someone help me ?

1 Like