[Release] [ESX] [Mechanic Job]

HELPP, I have this problem
[SQL] Query esx_mechanicjob start
[ERR] 1044 - Access denied for user ‘zap412972-1’@’%’ to database ‘essentialmode’
[ERR] USE essentialmode;

So I need the following help:

Vehicle spawner not showing (even if I change coordinates)
Vehicle list not showing vehicles in the script (player management enabled)

F6 - is working
Crafting is working
Mechanic sub-menu’s other than vehicle is working (clothes not loaded so it’s technically working
The SQL is showing mechanic
server/client lua’s are updated to ‘mechanic’ per the zip on Git

Any suggestions? Thank you in advance for the help; I appreciate it.

Have you figured out how to do it? i’m stuck myself

I’m also stuck, some help regarding this would be great. I have Config.EnablePlayerManagement set to false and this issue still persists. Instead of paying the player for towing and returning vehicles, it pays to the society.

try this on your mysql query for vehicle not list not showing if management enabled.

INSERT INTO `datastore` (name, label, shared) VALUES ('society_mechanic', 'mechanic', 1);

Is there a way to fix it so when you repair it, it shows server side? Currently mechanic has to fix then get in players car for it to show fixed

I figured it out, I had enable society vehicles on so i couldn’t spawn vehicles, and the spawner circle is not to appear. Thanks for the advice I great appreciate it.

Not on my side. unless this only works with esx garage…

i can´t buy flatbed, say i dont have enough experience, but i´m boss

Someone can help me?
My mechanic job isnt a society. I cant deposit ans withraw money and in menu i dont have this option ( deposit/withraw)

try to remove from Realistic Vehicle Failure config.

Someone pls tell me hotkey to open Mechanic menu, I want to repair my car and Upgrade it, pls tell me the hotkey to do that.
Thanks a lot

F6 is the menu

thanks, and how to upgrade vehicle pls ?

what do you mean by upgrade? If upgrading like mods for cars is in los santos customs, its on the map

I use the mechanics system and it is all functional, but the only problem is that it concludes the work with NPC in the same place where I get the vehicle, I can tow and spawn the local nomsm that the mission concludes, and I want to force the driver to take the vehicle to the local indicated, does anyone know where to adjust this? … thank you for any help

Where’s this “garage” at? Would be nice if someone could provide a picture :I

Garage = {
		Pos   = { x = -97.5, y = 6496.1, z = 30.4 },
		Size  = { x = 1.5, y = 1.5, z = 1.0 },
		Color = { r = 204, g = 204, b = 0 },
		Type  = 1,

EDIT 1:

Ah, nevermind! LOL I see it!

Can someone tell me how a mechanic can customize the cars?

hi can someone tell me how to edit the prices of mods please they all 12.0 format and i dont know what they using as in what the number = to

math.floor(vehiclePrice * v.price / 100) does that mean it times the 100

Also, has anyone been able to fix the issue with the towing portion? Vehicles often get stuck on the flatbed