[Release] [ESX] loffe_carthief

Script that allows you to steal a car. Once you steal a car, you need to play on the server for x amount of hours until you can steal one again.

Video

Download

Changelog

2018-11-12
  • You can now change how many cops are required to be online to start the mission in config.lua

• You can now add more dropoff points and spawning locations for vehicles in the config.lua

10 Likes

Nice Realese :slight_smile:

The car is always in the same location?

Cool concept so far!
Would be good to see other spawning locations and drop off points. And maybe the option to make it so there has to be a police officer on!

Maybe add something more to it to separate it from the other car thief jobs out there as well.

Thank you!
Will be adding that in the future :slight_smile:

Really Nice Realease, thanks for you time you made this script and share!

hello how to remove the loss of GPS?

Loss of GPS?

yes my GPS is in item after each mission must redeem

Remove the code where the gps is removed, probably esx_gps or something that doesn’t work with this script

Cool concept, however, when I press E on the circle, it disappears then reappears a second later and nothing happens. I notice it doesn’t work at all if you’re a cop but I like that feature.

Sweet release :smiley:
Could You make it compatible with gcphone?

I don’t know how gcphone works, so you have to do that yourself. Sry

hello to me from this error I put sql but from this error

Error: (node:7764) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: Cannot convert undefined or null to object
at Function.values ()
at execute.then (mysql-async.js:5002:48)
Error: (node:7764) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)
Error: (node:7764) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

hello

So I added about 14 car spawns to this script and rewrote a lot of it but this script creates enormous lag on a populated server. As in until I disable this script all text and in-game mechanics are delayed by like 2 minutes. It’s insane. Second I disable this script? Stops

Loffe would you be able to rewrite this to be a bit more efficient? If more than 1-2 people are doing the job the lag is insanity. I had to disable it which is a shame because our server bloody LOVES it.

hello to me from this error I put sql but from this error

Error: (node:7764) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: Cannot convert undefined or null to object
at Function.values ()
Error: (node:7764) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)
Error: (node:7764) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

Error: (node:16716) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: Cannot convert undefined or null to object
at Function.values ()
Error: (node:16716) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)

Dont use this. Makes the server laggy and delayed

1 Like