[RELEASE] [ESX] Lenzh_Chopshop v2!

Bigger radius

1 Like

cant see sell blip need help

Nice work! This script is really good.
But it could be 100% better if you would add deleting vehicle from database if its owned.

Its up in paleto

Thats on the to do list

What about an option of adding theaction of stripping the vehicle to the mechanic job. That way it could lead to unique RP senarios and jobs for mechanics. Still leaving the circle method incase there are no player chop mechanics online or available. Maybe increase part recovery or quality with player doing it instead of auto circle.

Sry to ramble.

I can’t sell vehicle …

Sorry for my English…

Your not selling your car

You’re not selling vehicles, you dismantle them for parts.

Yes but i can’t dismantle my car

Did you downloaded the newest release (5min ago)

no 30min

Best scripter out there, if i see someone using his shit without giving him credit i will come to your house and burn it down :slight_smile:

1 Like

I literally made the same thing almost that gives dirty money and calls the cops. I originally made it so it freezes the vehicle like here but I’m trying to figure out a way to cancel the event instead of vehicle being stuck in one place. Otherwise people can just leave a car on the spot and just dip, get money while they’re not even near the chop shop.

How you are getting dirty money could notify the police that someone is doing vehicle dismantling

thats on the todo list

How did you put this Npc there?

That is from a private script i have. It’s not mine so i cannot share. Sorry

esx_carthief as one npc so maybe we can take the code part and add it to this script.

Update coming in soon.
Just made a pr with few feature

1. Added Cooldown on chopping vehicles. Thanks to esx_carthief for the code. Link https://github.com/KlibrDM/esx_carthief
  2. Added NPC at shop location with config to disable it and change coordination. Thanks to esx_cargodelivery Link https://github.com/apoiat/esx_cargodelivery
  3. Vehicle now gets door removed after opening them. Raised time per door to 5000ms so 5 sec.
  4. Added the ability to hide blips in config.

Video (Just upload it so hd might not be available yet)

Config file look like this

Config = {}

Config.DrawDistance               = 100.0
Config.EnableBlips                = true -- Set to false to disable blips
Config.MarkerType                 = 27
Config.MarkerColor                = { r = 50, g = 50, b = 204 }

Config.Locale                     = 'en'
Config.CooldownMinutes            = 1 -- Minutes between chopping.

Config.NPCEnable                  = true -- Set to false to disable NPC Ped at shop location.
Config.NPCHash					  = 68070371 --Hash of the npc ped. Change only if you know what you are doing.
Config.NPCShop	                  = { x = -55.42, y = 6392.8, z = 30.5, h = 46.0 } -- Location of the shop For the npc

Config.GiveBlack                  = true -- Wanna use Blackmoney?

Config.Zones = {
	Chopshop = {coords = vector3(-522.87, -1713.99, 18.33), name = _U('map_blip'), color = 49, sprite = 225, radius = 100.0, Pos = { x = -522.87, y = -1713.99, z = 18.33}, Size  = { x = 5.0, y = 5.0, z = 0.5 }, },
	Shop = {coords = vector3(-55.42, 6392.8, 30.5), name = _U('map_blip_shop'), color = 50, sprite = 120, radius = 25.0, Pos = { x = -55.42, y = 6392.8, z = 30.5}, Size  = { x = 3.0, y = 3.0, z = 1.0 }, },

}

Config.Items = {
    "battery",
    "lowradio",
    "stockrim",
    "airbag",
    "highradio",
    "highrim"
}

Config.Itemsprice = {
	battery = 50,
	lowradio = 94,