[DISCONTINUED] esx-kr-bag-inventory

good evening, I use a translator because my English is bad.
I would like to know how to make sure that when I remove an object from the bag the limit of the item is taken into account. My water is limited to 10 on the player and when I withdraw 10 of the bag the player has 20 and exceeds the limit

Thank you for your reply (I use the version of Heady20006)

@KRILLE so this is from the members of my server and what they have sent me

i am using the new one of your release everything have been updated but this is what im being told from more then 3 members

I like ur work very much and I would like & appreciate to see if you are able to fix the exploits of it <3

what exploit…

dupes, putting more items than it should be and taking extra items (auto-duping) …
read other comments maybe ?

People are able to dupe items in the bags

Tomorrow i will give you a fix for the duping :slight_smile:

But if your Players are duping… Ban them. Its bugusing.

3 Likes

Theres a dupe with this script that allows players to stack unlimited stuff even with a limit set.

Whenever you place maximum of certain item in the bag you can continue to add to that stack and make it go over the limit by hundreds or thousands if you’re willing to.

example:
Set limit 50
You add 50 to the bag.
Max limit reached.
Add 50 more and it will stack to 100.
Continue and you can exceed this limit to thousands times larger.

1 Like

How could i set that player looses bag when he dies… bags stays on players and its not rp because they stash everything in bag and dont care about death… thanks !

thank you

Hey I have some problem.
Sometimes it is impossible to take the bag or search, there is simply no option.
When I turn on the server again, it suddenly comes back. or not.

Is there an option to fix it?
And of course the Dupe, if anyone can fix it - it would be great!

When a person wears a bag he sometimes has his skin going back to 0 Help me please !

Is it possible that adding the function SetPedComponentVariarion will solve the problem?

Is there an option where the bag gets removed when you fully respawned?

Hi!

If add fish into bag (like 30) it will counting more, if i wait 5 min there 50 in my bag.
How?
Can you fix it?

1 Like

AddEventHandler(‘esx:onPlayerDeath’, function(data)

Yourfunctiontoremovebag()

end)

1 Like

You have hude bug when putting object like 50 opium and wait 5 minute there will be 100 opium and you can again glitch please fix that

Solve the item bug pls

How about to add feature for actual weight, like for vehicle trunk? Instead of simple item count?

Otherwise thank you for the resource!

Dont put this on your server because people will glitch to much lisen me this needs to be fixed

How about to provide some example of what (and potentially how) should be fixed then?