[DISCONTINUED] esx-kr-advanced-shops

I use the gcphone, how to make the police be warned of the robber ?

the steering system is bug, the boot does not spawn all the time

That’s why you should look for send: phone and change the entire line by…

line:851

Before: TriggerServerEvent('esx_phone:send', "police", "Shop robbery at the " .. result.name .. '\'s shop', true, coords)

After: TriggerServerEvent('esx_addons_gcphone:startCall', "police", "Assalto a loja " .. result.name .. '!', coords)

I;m using just esx-kr-advanced-scripts

Great stuff. You should add a config to put your own items for sale.

Nobody else has problems with the store doesnt update its quantities after something has been sold?

Example: There is two breads inside the store, a player buys one, next one comes in and wants to buy bread and it still tells him there is two bread in the shelf when there in fact is just one.

perfect everything work.

FIXED ALREADY the problem was another job requiered that mysql query

how i can fix this?

FIXED ALREADY the problem was another job requiered that mysql query

Good Job Man!!! Make ESX great again

Awesome release, we’ve had a lot of fun with it!

Hi I am having this problem, when I have this script started I get this error, and when I dont it is fine

Something is wrong with your database, please read the installation guide.

1 Like

awesome, I just have a problem when I launch the robbery the chest is invisible, but it can still be destroyed, how to solve this problem?

idea from put weapon in my store illegal :stuck_out_tongue:

hi
i have a Big Problem
when i Removed Shops at DataBase And insert The Shops.Sql My Shops in Game is emptyy no water no bread…
What Should i do know ??
ScreenShot : http://www.upsara.com/images/yq6m_shopw.png

i LOVE this script, ofc i gotta go back and make my images neater, this has got to be the best esx script ive found yet https://imgur.com/a/SfBWM0g

1 Like

@DrHiGH did you remove the stock esx_shops? this script comes with it installed already, no need for two different shop scripts

Some vault’s it doesn’t seem. Some vault’s doesn’t take damage.

hi, if you buy a negative amount, like -20 bread, it gives you money as a customer and adds 20 bread in the shop stock.

1 Like