[RELEASE][ESX] KASHacters Multi Character

esx
characters

I’ve never used the jsfour-atm more than just testing. So I can’t really tell how to fix your problems unfortunately.

you use mysql-async 3.0.8?

your server is linux?

I’ve fixed all my problems, but now i want to know how to make it possible to do a maximum of three characters. (or remove two boxes with the ability to create characters)

Hey! Thanks for help!

Dafuq. I don’t even have that table in mysql, but it works tho?

Did you fix the mysql error?

No i did not unfortunately. I’m so lost but i will have to look esx documentation and see if i can find something about it. And the thing that is this is the only thing to fix then it works properly. As when you have an account in jsfour database everything work fine. So maybe i try to find a way to rewrite the way it is wrote and then we good to go. But i’m not sure when i’ll be able to make it work. So i will do some trial and error later today.

well if you indentity has only 3 character registration. The fourth wont work. You can edit the html file to remove one box on the ui

I guess the error is like the same that I have but I think it gives the error because when you join esx_identity is trying to get your first name + last name but it can’t give it because you don’t have a character.

I do have a character and creating a character all that is fine. The only problem is to make jsfour_atm take the identifier. But that is where i am lost cuz now we have char1:000900909 and steam:000900909

Its all fine also for me but the only thing I got is a error if someone connect if you scroll up you can see it. What error does jsfour_atm give for you?

Send server.lua line 136 to me.

this is line 136 identifier = ESX.GetPlayerFromId(_source).identifier

How did you fix this issue?

where do i add this line in esx_status > getting the blank screeen issue

if xPlayer ~= nil then

end

thanks

Thank you ill try it :smiley:

Your welcome. Let me know how it goes :stuck_out_tongue:

Everything starts to errror now, The charcter selection works, But yeah xD

Error running call reference function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: server/util.lua:31: bad argument #1 to 'gmatch' (string expected, got nil) 
stack traceback: 
[C]: in function 'string.gmatch' 
server/util.lua:31: in function 'stringsplit' 
server/classes/player.lua:20: in function 'CreatePlayer' 
server/player/login.lua:51: in upvalue 'ref' 
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388> 
[C]: in function 'xpcall' 
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:387> 
stack traceback: 
[C]: in function 'error' 
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:372> 
Error running call reference function for resource esplugin_mysql: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes 
stack traceback: 
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method 'underflow' 
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field 'any' 
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field 'unpack' 
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:626: in upvalue 'callback' 
server.lua:48: in upvalue 'ref' 
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388> 
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:387> 
stack traceback: 
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:372> 
[ERROR] [MySQL] Check the error above, an error happens when executing the callback from the query : "SELECT * FROM users WHERE `license`=@identifier; {identifier=license:88c4f89bfcbbf4c5eac449133f45b45043d146c1}" 
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110 
Error running call reference function for resource esx_clotheshop: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: server/main.lua:44: attempt to index a nil value (local 'xPlayer') 
stack traceback: 
server/main.lua:44: in upvalue 'ref' 
stack traceback: 
Error running system event handling function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes 
stack traceback: 
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method 'underflow' 
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field 'any' 
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field 'unpack' 
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:626: in field '?' 
server/functions.lua:33: in field 'TriggerServerCallback' 
server/common.lua:63: in upvalue 'handler' 
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218> 
stack traceback: 
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow' 
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182>

humm not sure. I will install it and try it out.

Humm well i guess it depends on what you have installed cuz i did not had to do the xplayer code and it worked out of the box then i added basic needs and optional need just to be sure and still no error.

@BritishBrotherhood maybe you need to do that xplayer code to all xplayer in the status main.lua