[RELEASE][ESX] KASHacters Multi Character

well if you indentity has only 3 character registration. The fourth wont work. You can edit the html file to remove one box on the ui

I guess the error is like the same that I have but I think it gives the error because when you join esx_identity is trying to get your first name + last name but it can’t give it because you don’t have a character.

I do have a character and creating a character all that is fine. The only problem is to make jsfour_atm take the identifier. But that is where i am lost cuz now we have char1:000900909 and steam:000900909

Its all fine also for me but the only thing I got is a error if someone connect if you scroll up you can see it. What error does jsfour_atm give for you?

Send server.lua line 136 to me.

this is line 136 identifier = ESX.GetPlayerFromId(_source).identifier

How did you fix this issue?

where do i add this line in esx_status > getting the blank screeen issue

if xPlayer ~= nil then

end

thanks

Thank you ill try it :smiley:

Your welcome. Let me know how it goes :stuck_out_tongue:

Everything starts to errror now, The charcter selection works, But yeah xD

Error running call reference function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: server/util.lua:31: bad argument #1 to 'gmatch' (string expected, got nil) 
stack traceback: 
[C]: in function 'string.gmatch' 
server/util.lua:31: in function 'stringsplit' 
server/classes/player.lua:20: in function 'CreatePlayer' 
server/player/login.lua:51: in upvalue 'ref' 
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388> 
[C]: in function 'xpcall' 
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:387> 
stack traceback: 
[C]: in function 'error' 
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:372> 
Error running call reference function for resource esplugin_mysql: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes 
stack traceback: 
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method 'underflow' 
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field 'any' 
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field 'unpack' 
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:626: in upvalue 'callback' 
server.lua:48: in upvalue 'ref' 
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388> 
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:387> 
stack traceback: 
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:372> 
[ERROR] [MySQL] Check the error above, an error happens when executing the callback from the query : "SELECT * FROM users WHERE `license`=@identifier; {identifier=license:88c4f89bfcbbf4c5eac449133f45b45043d146c1}" 
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110 
Error running call reference function for resource esx_clotheshop: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: server/main.lua:44: attempt to index a nil value (local 'xPlayer') 
stack traceback: 
server/main.lua:44: in upvalue 'ref' 
stack traceback: 
Error running system event handling function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes 
stack traceback: 
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method 'underflow' 
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field 'any' 
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field 'unpack' 
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:626: in field '?' 
server/functions.lua:33: in field 'TriggerServerCallback' 
server/common.lua:63: in upvalue 'handler' 
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218> 
stack traceback: 
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow' 
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182>
1 Like

humm not sure. I will install it and try it out.

1 Like

Humm well i guess it depends on what you have installed cuz i did not had to do the xplayer code and it worked out of the box then i added basic needs and optional need just to be sure and still no error.

@Rhodiniium maybe you need to do that xplayer code to all xplayer in the status main.lua

yeah the error still happens I got the same one as you even though this is not jsfour-atm this addon caused the error.

Here is the ONLY error I get atm.

Aside from this, I added a /switch function to switch characters, Only issue I have with it currently is that when I switch characters… EVERYTHING changes, Except the characters skin.

ALSO I setup free roam camera for esx_skin, Learned you CANNOT do that with this multi-character as it breaks the camera when creating your new character.

If anyone has any suggestions or tips on these issues, please let me know.

This is a brand new rebuild of my server with ALL UPDATED scripts within the last 2-3 weeks. (Just for anyone who plans to ask.)

Hello BTNGaming, I also had this problem and I fixed it by changing “playerSpawned” to “es:playerLoaded” esx_ambulancejob/client/main.lua This is the handler /

AddEventHandler(‘playerSpawned’, function()
IsDead = false

if FirstSpawn then
exports.spawnmanager:setAutoSpawn(false) – disable respawn
FirstSpawn = false

ESX.TriggerServerCallback('esx_ambulancejob:getDeathStatus', function(isDead)
  	if isDead and Config.AntiCombatLog then
  		while not PlayerLoaded do
  			Citizen.Wait(1000)
  		end

ESX.ShowNotification(_U('combatlog_message'))
  		RemoveItemsAfterRPDeath()
  	end
  end)

end
end)

Oh nvm es:playerLoaded only removed the error but the function didn’t work. I tried something else and this worked.

RegisterNetEvent('esx_ambulancejob:multicharacter')
AddEventHandler('esx_ambulancejob:multicharacter', function()
	IsDead = false

if FirstSpawn then
		exports.spawnmanager:setAutoSpawn(false) -- disable respawn
		FirstSpawn = false

ESX.TriggerServerCallback('esx_ambulancejob:getDeathStatus', function(isDead)
			if isDead and Config.AntiCombatLog then
				while not PlayerLoaded do
					Citizen.Wait(1000)
				end

ESX.ShowNotification(_U('combatlog_message'))
				RemoveItemsAfterRPDeath()
			end
		end)
	end
end)

And then in esx_kashacters

RegisterNetEvent('kashactersC:SpawnCharacter')
AddEventHandler('kashactersC:SpawnCharacter', function(spawn, isnew)
    TriggerServerEvent('es:firstJoinProper')
    TriggerEvent('es:allowedToSpawn')
    TriggerEvent('esx_ambulancejob:multicharacter')

SetTimecycleModifier('default')
    local pos = spawn
    SetEntityCoords(GetPlayerPed(-1), pos.x, pos.y, pos.z)
    DoScreenFadeIn(500)
    Citizen.Wait(500)
    cam2 = CreateCamWithParams("DEFAULT_SCRIPTED_CAMERA", -1355.93,-1487.78,520.75, 300.00,0.00,0.00, 100.00, false, 0)
    PointCamAtCoord(cam2, pos.x,pos.y,pos.z+200)
    SetCamActiveWithInterp(cam2, cam, 900, true, true)
    Citizen.Wait(900)
 if isnew then
	TriggerEvent('esx_identity:showRegisterIdentity')
end
1 Like

When i give myself the police job and i will connect again to the server i have an unemployed and i have to give again police job. Everytime with every job.

(in the right corner i have written job before reconnect (but works like unemployed))
How i can fix this?

Someone solved the apartment glitch. When I change my account, things are still there. Thanks in advance!

I cant choose Character 2. And i get loads of es_extended errors. Same as BritishBrotherhood has