[RELEASE][ESX] KASHacters Multi Character

I don’t remember all errors. I remember duplicated entry. Was annoying to see that in console. I did not have the time to investigate into this as i have other stuff to finish first. I don’t remember the other ones.

nope not really in to support tho

ahaaa i get it

ow did u fix it ?

i had to turn off a k9 script i had and then it fixed itself

weird, i see a my cursor and then i dissapears
:frowning:

Can anyone help me out when i join the server, i don’t see the cursor but when i restart the resource the cursor comes back ???

I’ve just started a home based server, which folder do I put the sql file?

if your asking this… then you are far from using this resource

1 Like

If you’re going to be an asshole and not helpful, just don’t comment.

Not being an asshole. You literally just add the sql file to your DB… you dont need it in a location. If you know sql you would know this. This is why i said if you are asking this part… then you dont need this resource… because you also have to edit this file to make it work. and if you dont know where the sql file goes… you wont be able to write your files correctly to make it work.

@greybeardactual is right. You need to modify it to your server and make sure the sql tables are added in the main.lua file as the installation says. He is just telling you and giving advice. You should try researching or look other comment through.

Hey i have a Problem it works great but this error comes all time when i join

Error: (node:17973) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: Cannot convert undefined or null to object
    at Function.values (<anonymous>)
    at execute.then (mysql-async.js:5002:48)
Error: (node:17973) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 2)

Everything is working perfectly with this release. Randomly players are reporting dirty money is going missing from private property. Anyone else experiencing this?

Are you running the newest mysql?

Actually no im not on the latest. Upon first attempt of the latest mysql I am receiving an error im trying to run down.

Installed everything, followed every single step one by one, rechecked every step atleast 20 times and when i Go to essentialmode\client\main.lua and edit/comment the code es extended stops working, characters wont load etc, already checked my tables and they are configured correctly, not sure whats broken, is there a specific order this resource needs to be loaded?

@Saner

Are you sure you have gone through the steps several times? Which version of essentialmode do you use, and importantly which version of es_extended?

Unfortunately I am convinced that your installation is not good, I expect this after reading your question about the startup sequence of the scripts.

If you study the code of esx_kashachters you will see that it doesn’t matter. It is only GET STARTED to load javascript (THE 4 SLOTS WHERE THIS WAS TURNED HERE.)

I’m sorry for my english

Bellaciaoo ’ :v:

i looked at the f8 menu and saw this error

on line 122 i have this

RegisterNetEvent(‘kashactersC:Skinchanger’)
AddEventHandler(‘kashactersC:Skinchanger’, function(source)
local source_ = source
ESX.TriggerServerCallback(‘esx_skin:getPlayerSkin’, function(skin, jobSkin)
TriggerEvent(‘skinchanger:loadSkin’, skin)
end)
end)

i saw a comment about needing to add this on client/main

Allright, i geuss you have followed

Just giving you advice ;

I am happy to give you the advice that if you do steps for installation this is how it works.

Read and execute first procedure, then test if its for example one for ambulance ect ect.

If it then works as expected, you continue this With FiveM from your own experience you will save a lot of time because it is simply written by itself and there are many versions.

If possible of course, as this is purely for loading skin of characters only if you had tested this, you found that after this you will get the error message.

Grab those original rules and try then :wink: