[RELEASE][ESX] KASHacters Multi Character

oh my god. Just your SQL server ? I’m going to reboot mysql too… i’m really lost with that problem

read the fix above! from @niobium

Everytime when I use your script and I join the server and select my character I spawn as a npc have no mini map and no weapon selection. Please help me.

have you cleared your entire cache?

all of that need to be deleted if you had this issue and should fix, it will re download most of FiveM and takes about 5 mins

I did it but I spawned as a npc

it is meant to at first but then like 10 seconds later the character selection should come up

Thanks first I will test it now

What do you mean by killing itself?. Does it shut down or what

It didn’t work

Comes up with session provider error? If so we have a couple users with that issue on our server… strange

This fix is working great but players are also having to toggle voice range upon loading in or it seems to break the proximity with the delay of spawning them in as default then taking them to character selector…any way we could get around this?

How can I fix it now ?

1 Like

This is so frustrating. No errors but sometimes when people leave its showing old money hud, removing map and de-spawning cars. So hard to fix when its not always happening and nothing to go by.

Voice issue as stated by @SLuG is occurring for me as well but 30% or so of the time.

Esx_datastore issue I’m also still having where duplication error happens on server/shares char to char in game.

If anyone has a fix let me know otherwise I’ll work on getting this fixed because sharing/having deleting accessories and appartment inventories is not ideal.

Edit: chars are switching in the datastore SQL table looks like issue with the ESX:playerLoaded in server/main.lua

Hello, I get this error code in the server console, anyone know how to fix this?

Error: (node:8204) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: Cannot convert undefined or null to object
    at Function.values (<anonymous>)
    at execute.then (mysql-async.js:5002:48)
Error: (node:8204) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 3)

Ignore it it’s normal

same here, still working on it

Voice issues are related to a fivem update. They tried to put mumble back on ever instance of fivem not just the onesync. if you remove it out of everything you should be good. One of the servers im on talk about. At least from everything ive read…

1 Like

For some players script is not loading and they spawn immediately and i have multiple ESX lua errors in console. They are just regular PEDs