[RELEASE][ESX] KASHacters Multi Character

It should be under your config lua

How you mean? Can you specify perhaps?

Has anyone gotten the initial errors to go away when someone joins? im still getting them and came to see its related with the ambulancejob checking isdead. Please let me know.

It’s possible to translate the job names if using foreign language, like changing the “unemployed thingy”
tried to replace text thro javascript but no success

You could easily make an array with the translations.

Or you could just hardcode it like:

if (job === "police") {
    jobLabel = "Police";
  }
1 Like

Oh, you’re an hero.

Spawnpoint works on first login but every other time I spawn somewhere else in the middle of the road same place everytime. Anyone got any ideas? Desperate to fix this.

Help me please

Error resuming coroutine: citizen:/scripting/lua/json.lua:397: bad argument #1 to 'strfind' (string expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
	[C]: in function 'string.find'
	citizen:/scripting/lua/json.lua:397: in upvalue 'scanwhite'
	citizen:/scripting/lua/json.lua:553: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/json.lua:551>
	(...tail calls...)
	server/main.lua:46: in upvalue 'handler'
	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218>
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110 

? any idea it happens when select character makes screen go black with loading screen

And whats your problem?
Check if you load everything where is “identifier” or “owner” in your database into the server file

Had to re-install as I was spawning in at a random location underground. I re-installed fixed it. Now I’m getting continuous loading screen when I try log back into my character. Spent all day trying to fix this. Would really appreciate some help.

Error

Error resuming coroutine: citizen:/scripting/lua/json.lua:397: bad argument #1 to ‘strfind’ (string expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘string.find’
citizen:/scripting/lua/json.lua:397: in upvalue ‘scanwhite’
citizen:/scripting/lua/json.lua:553: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/json.lua:551
(…tail calls…)
server/main.lua:27: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218

This is awesome! thank you for releasing it! :heart:

I get these errors when i try to select a character?

Error running call reference function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: server/classes/player.lua:202: attempt to index a nil value (field 'lastPosition') 
stack traceback: 
server/classes/player.lua:202: in field 'getLastPosition' 
server/main.lua:223: in upvalue 'cb' 
server/classes/player.lua:232: in upvalue 'ref' 
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388> 
[C]: in function 'xpcall' 
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:387> 
stack traceback: 
[C]: in function 'error' 
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:372> 
[ERROR] [MySQL] Check the error above, an error happens when executing the callback from the query : "SELECT * FROM `user_accounts` WHERE `identifier` = @identifier {@identifier=steam:11000011450c418}" 

Did someone manage to fix jsfour-atm, i already tried to put in the tables.

Thanks in advance!

I am trying to figure out how to go back to the character selection screen without having to relog. This makes it so you dont lose your place in the server if the server is full… how would i go about doing this?

Here you go @greybeardactual

2 Likes

does this use /switch ? or what does it do… like how do i trigger it

Put it at the bottom of the client/main.lua

and yes it uses /switch command