[Release][ESX] [Jobs]

esx folder?

I got them in my resource folder, yes.

And i were to create a esx folder, and put them there, what do i write in the server.cfg file so it knows they are there? :slight_smile:

HI

I have done everything to try and get this working and still no luck.
all the addons are in the esx dir, database is imported, blips set to true, no error. NOTHING.
Can someone please help.

TIA

I think it might have something to do with the recent FiveM update, we are having the same problem on our server. The Job centre shows but doesn’t actually allow the use of it. We also have the problem of the phone not working and locking the camera from moving around with the mouse. we removed the phone and it works fine so we’ve pinpointed the camera problem being the phone, but can’t pinpoint the job centre problem.

IM me Auzze i’ll help you.

how’d you fixed it ?

can i get the Discord link, it would help a lot. @UpTime or @Sorrora

Hello, I have the same problem when i press “E” nothing happens.
I have that problem for pole emploi/Clotheshop/Vehiculeshop.
Maybe somethings wrong? If you can say me, i’m learning. :c

When i press “E” a mini lag happen and this message on F8. Nothing in the console.

Installed all SQL, if you can help me appreciate it!

I’ve got it working aswell except for the blips can you help me?

When you press “E” that works?

I can go to the job center and select a job from the list and it shows the title of the job and grade on my screen, but the jobs are not present on the map…jobs

Found bug in sql file. of EN language.
Job grades table is a value called fueler. This is not correct name it need to be fuel.
Job is called fuel and not fueler.
Hope you will fix this for the others :slight_smile:

1 Like

[esx_joblisting:getJobslist] does not exists. i have this erros can i fix it? pls help

install esx_joblisting

https://github.com/indilo53/fivem-esx_joblisting

I already have the esx_jobslisting instaled and on SQL a table i thinq who’s name is jobslisting i dont know what can i do now

This is the file who i get the error, i dont know what to do

What did u do wrong, i have the same error the menu dont open

I am losing my mind! lol. Any advice on this?

[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT * FROM shops {=}”: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.
[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT * FROM weashops {=}”: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.
[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT * FROM users WHERE identifier=@identifier; {identifier=steam:removed purposely}”: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.
Error running system event handling function for resource esx_status: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:71: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘xPlayer’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:71: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138
Error running system event handling function for resource esx_status: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:71: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘xPlayer’)
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138
stack traceback:
stack traceback:

AND

stack traceback:
stack traceback:

1 Like

Well… It looks like it’s Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.
Check your database setup in server.cfg.

1 Like

Sir,

THANK YOU for replying first off. lol. Our host is apparently updating things and is causing those issues but the other problem is still occurring. Have any idea? THANK you again

stack traceback:
server/main.lua:71: in upvalue 'handler’
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow’

Also showing this: [ERROR] [MySQL] Check the error above, an error happens when executing the callback from the query : “SELECT * FROM job_grades WHERE job_name = @job_name AND grade = @grade {@job_name=unemployed;@grade=1}”
Error running call reference function for resource esx_billing: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: server/main.lua:80: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘xPlayer’)

did u have this set mysql_connection_string “server=127.0.0.1;database=databasename;userid=user;password=password”
set es_enableCustomData 1

#Essentialmode main
start mysql-async
start async
start essentialmode
start esplugin_mysql
start es_admin2
start es_extended

to iniciate first off all