[Release][ESX] [Jobs]

No :frowning:

I got a question.
where i can change the working clothes because rn if i go to locker room i cant change clothes it will not change help :slight_smile:

In the database in Job_Grades tabke

I think you have to remove the ā€œif Job == ā€˜lumberjackā€™ thenā€¦ā€ parts in the script.

The script will Check your current job and let you Do fishing or mining if you are in the right job.

Ok and in which Part of esx_jobs (for example esx_jobs/client/main.lua) can I find this if sentences?

Hello ,
I installed a modded vehicle for jobs.
And my question would be, how can she spawn with a specific skin?
Thanks for your help

how would i be able to become a job without using /setjob

esx_joblisting resource allows players to take jobs.

thanks

it only shows unemployed

Can someone tell me how can i change salary delivery time?

2 Likes

nvm i got it working

I get ā€œunknown database ā€˜essentialmodeā€™ā€ when trying to load this into my mysql?

Jobs cant be assigned due to this issue, know a fix? I use Zap Hosting!38bacb52eb4e89191ca87d42b972407e

Has anyone successfully added emotes to the job functions? Iā€™ve tried a lot of different way with the fisherman job but no luck. The line should look something like

TaskStartScenarioInPlace(playerPed, "WORLD_HUMAN_STAND_FISHING", 0, true)

You need to edit your mysql file, at the top where it says ā€œUSE essentialmode;ā€, change ā€œessentialmodeā€ to whatever your DB is named.

For example, if I have a DB named fivemserver Iā€™d edit the sql file to say ā€œUSE fivemserver;ā€ instead of ā€œUSE essentialmode;ā€.

Where are the skins for esx-jobs stored? I can see in the client/main.lua of certain jobs where it has the different menu elements for swapping between civilian and job clothes, but the functions called to do that are always ā€œTriggerEvent(ā€˜skinchanger:loadClothesā€™, skin, jobSkin.skin_maleā€. Where are the jobSkins stored for each job?

Thanks

How do I change the logo for the jobs?

How do I go about changing the numbers for the miner job? For example Iā€™m trying to make you carry more than 7 stone, Iā€™m trying to up the price the copper, iron, gold, and diamond sell for. When I change it in the miner.lua, load it to the server, it just keeps going back tot he default. I also wanted to change the rubbler car to a pick up truck but the same thing is happening once I upload it to the server. Thanks in advance.

I know this might be for a different
forum but how do you do the Driver job i can not work it out ?