[RELEASE] ESX/VRP Job Counter Display V2

Ok I want see only my id into ‘tu id’ is possible ?

I’m not sure, you just have to edit the html create a connection to the database where you have the users, and add the php required for it.

Ok can you edit file ? I want see only my id player not list player, now I see script html write list player

I can create it for you, when I have some free time

I need like health that you have please
health

Hi friend, is this

I don’t understand what you mean …

Try to explain the details a little more please

But it already does, when there are 2 police for example, a number 2 comes out, when there are 3 police officers on duty a number 3 comes out, when a police officer goes out of service the number is subtracted

But I’m talking, for the player to go in a blip and to appear that he is online in that profession, and when he enters the server, to have to go in that blip to appear that he is online working

What you mean is a point at the police station to enter and exit service, right?

Yes, Not only at the police station, but also for ambulance, mechanic and the other professions.

Ah, I understand, there is a script that does that is called on / off duty

yes but it doesn’t work with this display of yours, and I couldn’t make them work together

Let me look and tell you

okay ‘-’

did you get anything?

got ???

New update

So right now, im testing the most recent release that’s on ur github, but unfortunately, its not working properly, the id is at the bottom-right corner while the other part (job counter and players counter) its on the top-left corner. I didnt modify any of the files, just downloaded and put it in my resource folder
Thanks in advance

Have you renamed the folder?