[RELEASE] esx_jb_trailer

oh no worries i was just saying lol you have a good idea keep up good work bro

Yeah i know :slight_smile: Just telling you so you don’t waste your time. hehe. Thanks! Should be done in the next few days.

Having a issue where I can’t put the Predator boat or any custom boats on the boat trailer (Not sure what’s wrong with it) I can put like the dinghy on though.

You need to add them to the list in config file. Next version i will have a option to disable or enable ability to tow vehicle if not on the list. But it will not look good. It kills the immersion when i see a car or boat towed and floats instead of properly been seated.

I actually attempted to add the boat to the config but it still wouldn’t attach for some reason

1 Like

You need the proper hash for it to work. predator hash is

You could use this resource Hash Grabber To find a hash you have hard time finding.

I do have the proper hash in it, that’s the weird thing

here you got complete list of existing hashes
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/ref-gta-v-vehicle-hashes-list-2.1615439/

1 Like

Yup this is a very good list. Thank you! Looks like i still have a lot of cars to do lol. So yeahhh i said few days but more like a week now. As i do few bunch here then get bored then do other stuff then do few bunch more. Ill get there. :smiley:

1 Like

Any idea why the predator boat (with proper hash) won’t attach to the boat trailer?

do a showcase, so we can undersand you problem better :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://streamable.com/dqmpb Here you go, showing how the predator boat just won’t work while the dinghy did

i think i maybe know why, becasue i do get closest vehicle and it doesn’t trigger police vehicles i think

1 Like

Any way to fix that?

yes

That would require you to make necessary edit to make it work.

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: I added a pull on the GitHub that fixes the issue :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice :smiley: I would of done it but im so busy with the trailer hehe. Glad to know you worked on it to make it work :smiley: I never realised that gta has so many cars. 600 cars . That is a lot

1 Like

It’s fine :slight_smile: and Ikr, we tried to add all the GTA cars to our ingame car dealer and we realized that then lol but thanks :slight_smile:

Well i thought i did had it all but when Jager_bom gave me the list i was like Wow i only have half XD

1 Like

the code will work if you look at it, because it uses raycast, but if you do look somewhere else, it will take another car, it’ a semi fix if you know and certainly your players know what to do

thats why i wouldn’t recomment to use raycast with players…