[Release] esx_jail

The command to jail as a admin does not work and jailing through the menu does not work the only command that seems to work at all is unjail but im unsure that fully functions sense i cannot jail someone this is on the newest update released using a older version it all functions

Did you ever find a clear answer to this? I am getting the same error and donā€™t understand by what Skrubzilla1 was saying here:

ā€œyou need to go into your files and into where the translations are and add itā€

nope given up sry, ā€¦

Did you ever find a fix to this?

I changed to this

1 Like

when i type /jail, it comes up a bunch of errors in the chat. plz help

ā€¦what are the errors?

Confusedā€¦ I have made all the editsā€¦ even opened your main.lua for reference and every time I start the server my main.lua reverts itself to defaultā€¦ wtf??? is the database somehow overwriting it? i have imported the sql given as wellā€¦ just so confused

https://gyazo.com/570b735066e8d9384a2f4aca0948ea96 this comes up

Iā€™m having trouble sending the player to prison instead of sending it to me. wtf

Hello, how to do that in the message in the chat the name and surname of the person put in prison was displayed because the name steam is shown
Bez%C2%A0tytu%C5%82u

Iā€™m trying to get the player to freeze when in jail and unfreeze when out of jail i have trued this but it donā€™t work any help please?

local isFrozen;

RegisterNetEvent('freeze:freezePlayer')
AddEventHandler('freeze:freezePlayer', function()
    isFrozen = not isFrozen
end)

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
    while true do
        FreezeEntityPosition(GetPlayerPed(-1), isFrozen)

Citizen.Wait(0)
    end
end)

Error running system event handling function for resource esx_jail: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:52: attempt to index a nil value (field 'Math')

How can I solved it?

me too

I have the same, pls @Hawaii_Beach respond us

This is good as hell but the players in the jail can see eachother and they can kill. So some of them are killing the other player who respawns without being in the jail

There is no jail position specified

@Hawaii_Beach is there any advancements on changing the freeroam size of the jail before it jolts you back to the spawn point?

1 Like

How can i set the play in like (GodMode) when he is in jail?

How can i change the point of where they will be released?

Anyone have an issue where it is double jailing people when they rejoin?

Then the only way people can get out of jail is if an admin /unjail them.