[Release] esx_jail

Also having this issue.

I had some help from someone on the ESX discord, who kind enough to make the script work with the latest policejob and esx_jail. I have both files here for you.

Credits to Louis^ for the help to get it working.

en.lua (7.3 KB)
main.lua (3.9 KB)

Both of these are for esx_policejob.
main.lua goes in esx_policejob/client
en.lua goes in esx_policejob/locales.
Back up yours incase you have issues.

THIS ONLY WORKS WITH THE LATEST esx_policejob AS OF THIS DATE

1 Like

That main.lua would be for the esx_jail, not policejob

And thats no different than the mail.lua I have already

The main.lua is from my esx_policejob not esx_jail. Not sure where you got that thought from but these are both new files that i got help with to make my esx_policejob have the “jail” button inside the f6 police menu.

If its the same as your lua then you already have it done. I am not great with code nor do i think i am lol, I just got help to get mine working and wanted to share the files for those wanting to have it working aswell.

Does anyone else have a problem after people reconnect they are getting “double” jailed? So it glitches out and an admin has to /unjail them or their time never expires

Hi fella i just saw this can you tell me what you mean go into translations and add it can you say were this is because i have have change it to en and done this many many times to other scripts but it still say image

1 Like

first change in config.lua >

Config.Locale = ‘en

then go in locales/en.lua

check there Locales [‘en’] = {

insert sting if not exist like

[‘fine’] = ‘Penalty whatever!’, <---- last Line no comma means

[‘fine1’] = ‘Penalty whatever! 1’,
[‘fine2’] = ‘Penalty whatever! 2’,
[‘fine3’] = 'Penalty whatever!3 ’ <— no comma

by the way @Hawaii_Beach thx for this work.

[question] pay bail???

Code blocks exist, btw.
```lua
code here…
```

Is there a way for cops to jail people and not admins?

When every i try to setup the esx_jail to work with the esx_policejob it makes it so that when PD press F6 it doesn’t pull up there menu but doesn’t give me an error in the console

Yes, you can edit the server main.lua to do it by job instead of by es role, it’s currently set as “admin”

I keep gettting this error every time i try to add the needed lines to the main.lua of esx_policejobwhich i have also attached main.lua (68.2 KB)

Hey, I added the code to my client.lua but it still doesn’t work. F6 menu just wont open. Anyone mind sending me their working police job client.lua? It’d mean a great deal

Is there a way to make anyone sent to jail put into godmode then return out of godmode when released?

Did you ever find out how to make prisoners godmode?

1 Like

I’ve tried to add the state in tue Server.lua from the natives… but it didnt worked

hey i dont know how to add the code to the main.lua i have seen examples but not much help as line 610 is 690 in my lua.

so i gave my thought a try. and then the F6 menu didnt work. correctly using admin to jail people. really so annoying.

I don’t think it has been updated for the new version of “esx_policejob”