[Release] esx_jail

so other people can use the command in here when i try and use /jail or slash unjail. and im a admin it dosent function… ad a admin that is

https://gyazo.com/5f2af94e34cf8f69b26caaeef2f9d991

manage to fix some of the error still getting this

Looks like you gave it the wrong ID.

yea im not sure why tho because im using the persons ID ingame so…

Chat gets spammed when some being jailed and when they gets realesed

Can you include the PD Cells pls?

im Trying it, but im to stupid -.-

I’m not sure how you’ve screwed it up, what’s the error message anyways?

You can change the jail location in the config file

thx got it. not only change, i added 1 more. so cops can choose between cell 1 2 3 and stateprison

What coords did you use, out of curiosity?

that all it gives. I don’t know how I messed it up u its essentials based? esx and uses MySQL async I use all of those I have super admin and /jail won’t work… that is not the big issue for me but admins need to use /jail if the wrong person gets put in ya know? so idk why i can’t get this too work

u find a fix for the chat commands?

i need to use the server side trigger? do i need to put that somewhere for the /jail and /unjail to work?

well all is working by me. Commands and LSPD cell 1,2,3 and stateprison. this script works.

But i got a little question. how can i change the sice of free moving?

could you send me what u have so i can fix mine?

The default should work. Im not a scripter. Low experiance about scripts. I used the default one and it worked great.

Did you added the install information in your policejob?

yea it did it works thru my police job 100% the part that dosent work is the /jail throw a error and /unjail responds with literally nothing

Well if the policepart works. I have no idea why the commands wont work. Maybe update some basics? Esx extendet? i use essentialmode5 idk im really not a pro sorry that i cant help you more.

maybe 1 thing. the startposition of the script.

start mysql-async
start essentialmode
start esplugin_mysql
start es_admin2
start es_extended
start esx_jailer
start esx_jailer1
start esx_society
start esx_menu_default
start esx_menu_list
start esx_menu_dialog

i updated my essentionmode and my esx extended is very custom at this point but from what i see it should work fine. its just adding a command to be used to admin group that i alredy use and have added commands to myself

I honestly don’t know how you guys managed to break the script, if you don’t know a single thing about scripts then stop asking me these silly questions.
I’ve already given an example on how to add jailing as an option in the police menu, if you don’t bother tying then find someone elses’ thread to spam.