[Release][ESX] Inventory HUD - 2.4 (properties, trunks, players, shops, storages ...)

i no its easy lol if peps dont know how to make simple images then they should’nt try this lol but im saying if you make more for lazy gits out there you get more likes :ok_hand:

1 Like

i deleted the one that is already in game tthen when i load up and hit F2 it still brings old one up?

This does not work for me. The old menu always appears. Everything was done as described.

ok first then never delete old scripts just esx_nameofscript_bk and when u editting any files like es_extended back them up ok or you had to do is edit the es_extended\client\main.lua and place – in front of the part that you was told to above then do this in server.cfg start esx_inventoryhud 1 2 3 done simple

1 Like

i didnt delete the scipt he said remove that part and i did and i didnt work’

1 Like

Still not showing, added everything as you stated “WEAPON_CARBINERIFLE.png” but still not showing up, trying to solve out whats the issue

i didnt delete the scipt he said remove that part and i did and i didnt work’

You added it in the _resources.lua as well?

Please kill me, lol how I forgot that. fml

Is it possible to sort the equipment?

1 Like

still cant make it show up still brings up old inventory

that is control for ‘G’ in javascript , you can change , the keyboard number code is different from gta , google it …

wym i follow the steps and take out the code i was told and still doesnt

Very good.
Would you like to add option to appear dirty money in inventory as you did with money?

1 Like

cant get it to work i am very upset

@Trsak, One bug found, when you drop an item and pick it up again, you cannot use it once again or drop it, it because a useless picture.

1 Like

How’s the dirty money situation?

Just copy the same as the regular cash, try find right variables, change them and change logo… simple lol

Hey, nice release
you will be updating this? or new features is something that people need to do?

It would be nice if you do so you can give items