[Release] [ESX] [Garage]

not at all pal use eden garage for now until they fix esx garage.

Could I have link please lol I have never heared of eden garage, and thanks for the help.

Google esx eden garage.

Here’s the Italian translation:

https://nofile.io/f/2pT7u3b3FON/it.lua

I have issues whenever i try to save a car, I drive to a garage park it inside the circle, it tells me above the minimap it saved the car, I walk out of the garage re-enter and the car aint there, Can anyone help me?

I’m getting AI cars guard in the garage as I can leave only for players cars

config.lua (3.3 KB)

test this config.lua

where is Ability to store stolen vehicles or purchased vehicles

where can i get the cars out i store it and then there isnt any marks to get it out

how to recover the vehicle if it drops from the server or reboots

the players of my server are losing their vehicles almost all their lives, and they are not having a place to get the lost vehicle

Guys, but does it also work in vrp?

Are you being serious? It’s an ESX resource. It works with ESX.

@schwim I have seen that many vrp servers use this garage. How do they do it?

I would assume they are using vrp_garages:

@schwim Yes, with vrp_garage, once you purchase the cars you can not find them in the garage

That seems like an issue that needs to be brought up in the VRP topic.This conversation is just clogging up the ESX support thread with discussion that has nothing to do with ESX Garage.

1 Like

Script isnt working properly. if you store it in the garage its gone.

impound to get vehicles deleted by the server

when you store a vehicle in the garage, if you leave the garage and go back in there for some reason the car is no longer in the garage and there is no way to get your vehicle back, is there anyway to fix this please as i would really like to use this garage script thanks in advance…

P.S the Discord link is no longer working