[Release][ESX] Foodtruck

i need hlep

Error running call reference function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: server/classes/player.lua:326: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘item’)
stack traceback:
server/classes/player.lua:326: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:387
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:372
Error running system event handling function for resource esx_foodtruck: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method ‘underflow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field ‘any’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field ‘unpack’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:626: in field ‘removeInventoryItem’
server/main.lua:90: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182

Hi there are you still working on this project?

Because it’s a nice idea but it’s full of problems, like:

CANNOT SEE THE SOCIETY MONEY
DON’T HAVE A VAULT TO PUT STUFF
THE SHOP TO BUY INGREDIENTS IT’S GLITCHY

and a lot of other stuff

1 Like

Are any devs for this resource still active.

Im just wanting abit of advice reference prehaps making so once the items finished cooking and it pops up saying “food cooked” u get the actual item added to ur inventory as a useable item so u can give it to other civs.

Any help would be greatful.

Cheers

Amazing release! Is anyone know what to add to make bbq animation when start cook?

1 Like

Deposit money doesn’t work? or is it just me. It throws me error in society at line 41 or 39 im not so sure now.

For those of you who need a fix to make the society work you need to add a line in server/main.lua around line 8 after this:

TriggerEvent('esx_phone:registerNumber', 'foodtruck', 'Client FoodTruck', false, false)

Add this:

TriggerEvent('esx_society:registerSociety', 'foodtruck', 'Foodtruck', 'society_foodtruck', 'society_foodtruck', 'society_foodtruck', {type = 'public'})

i have install the mod and i got some problems.sometimes after finish cooking the tacos/burger cannot be removed and it can keep picking it out so that they can make unlimited food.How can i fix this problem?

for vrp pls?

I was JUST about to post this, as I found the error in my server as well and was able to correct it.

1 Like

can anyone help me with adding an armory for this script. Id like for the org leader to be able to hold storage. Let me know. Thanks

Where is the cooking spot? i cant cook anywhere

Any ideas? When i spawn the grill, nothing happen. I cant cook.