[FREE][ESX] esx_spectate with player checks [RE-RELEASED]

https://gyazo.com/d56d6b09d58886b7607aae245a0b0625 anyone having same issues, note to you, i just dragged and dropped, i havent edited 1 single line in that code.

Not having that issues Mikkel but when i hit 9 or do /spec and it opens the menu if i try to exit the menu you it keeps the mouse courser on the screen and wont remove it and i have to close fivem and if i click spectate on a player nothing happens at all

1 Like

To stop spectating and close it correctly click on the red X up right

if it doesn’t give you any error… i can’t help you… see in your F8 console if you find any error regarding esx_spectate… and if you have the original one already installed… remove it before adding this one

Rename it “esx_spectate” before putting it into your resource folder… is not so hard to think about if it’s not working instead of complaining with insults in my discord

1 Like

To all of you using this resource:

Same has been concluded with esx_spectate

How? Esx_spectate controls tue admin state of players through the cfg and im still safe as my server uses scrambled resources

1 Like

You do know that you can easily bypass that “scrambled” resources stuff?

Yeah i know

It’s not even triggering an event, however. Just a simple post with the user id is all it takes to view a user

Hello,

To begin, thank you for this share !

Just for know, is it always work ?
And is it requiered essential 6 or on 5 it works ?

In advance, thank you.

Best regards,

nice share…
i already put it in my server
and work !!!

Non admins are able to use this ?

@manups4e
Would you help me
When I press G to open the menu view player inventory nothing happens I saw on the screens capture that motra player inventory
If you can help me resolve thanks

How to open it?

1 Like

Can you help me with a way to change the name that shows on de PGUP menu?
So it appears their RP NAME and not the steamID

Can you give the download of your esx menu default? Thank You

User can use /spec ID and Button 9. How and where can I change the permission for Admins Only? Thank you!

Go to server/main.lua then go to line 5.

How to add identifier discord?