[Release][ESX] ESX_GetOut - Kick players for stealing emergency vehicles! [V1.1]

Sounds like an issue with the vehicles.meta for that vehicle. I believe in the vehicles.meta there is a flag you can set to indicate that it’s an emergency vehicle. If that flag isn’t there or is incorrect, this script won’t work with that vehicle.

Thanks, it work <3

Handcuffed players into the ambulance?

Yup or police vehicle. You Just cant, player keeps getting kicked from vehicle

this mod dumb >:(

Can you PM me pls on discord because mechanics can’t repair and upgrade police cars anymore and we need help my discord is Quilon.S#2271 thanks

is there way to kick out the people getting behind the wheel,not the passengers,because then there is no use for this mod,especially for the taxi drivers and so on
trying to use it

GetPedInVehicleSeat

but I don’t know which seat is which index

I don’t understand. Your saying there’s no use for this script, but then asking for help with it?

To answer your question, try going through all of the index’s in order to find which one works for whatever your doing.

Nice one ^^

I didn’t mean the mod is useless,just its useless for specific jobs,like taxi if there are no passengers allower
trying to use this

local ped = GetPlayerPed(-1)
(GetPedInVehicleSeat(vehicle, -1) == ped)

but doesn’t seem to start,keeps giving me errors

1 Like

Works, but eats a lot of FPS (around -10fps)

You’ve made my day

my Emergency Vehicle flag is VC_Emergency where should i put that in the code to be worked on EMS vehicle? @HaxersAlwaysWin

1 Like

It’s not working if I use addons police vehicle. Can anyone help me? I have checked all the flags. Is there anything missing?

FLAG_LAW_ENFORCEMENT FLAG_EMERGENCY_SERVICE FLAG_RECESSED_HEADLIGHT_CORONAS FLAG_HAS_LIVERY FLAG_SPAWN_ON_TRAILER FLAG_AVERAGE_CAR FLAG_HAS_INTERIOR_EXTRAS FLAG_PARKING_SENSORS FLAG_EXTRAS_ALL FLAG_EXTRAS_STRONG

thanks man i mix your script with my old script and now i get what i want <3 thanks alot

Script doesn’t work, have to keep restarting it to make it work.

Can i make it without kicking players from the server?

If you dare yourself to open it with any text editor, yes.

Script doesn’t work, have to keep restarting it to make it work.

1 Like

Same …