[Release][ESX] [EMS/Ambulance Job]

Do you have baseevents in your server.cfg? :mascot:

How do I make it so you can choose custom peds from the cloakroom/dressingroom?

3 Likes

How would I go about changing the medic outfit? Also whenever I try to put somebody in the ambulance it gives me this message in the bottom left corner, “No vehicles nearby” even though the ambulance is pretty much touching my character.

Hi guys,

Someone know how to call ambulance without phone? Just with control press ? I would like make a notification : “Press [E] for call an ambulance” and of course the EMS get the call on them phone !

Thank you so much guys :slight_smile:

Anyone having issues where notifications to ambulance does not work? I am EMS, someone died, they sent distress signal and also with phone but I have received nothing.

Anyone having issues where notifications to ambulance does not work? I am EMS, someone died, they sent distress signal and also with phone but I have received nothing.

Distress signal works for me but auto respawn doesn’t.

Surely not all servers are using this with hair color change and weapon removal. Is there something I am missing in config?

How can I add custom skins?

in the config. lua is there a way to set it to where the player doesnt auto respawn they can click to respawn? after the timer?

When i get in helicopter give wepon sniper how remove ??

Hello, I have a problem I explain you when I die and I / revive or when I get resuscitated part of an ambulance I have a black load unlimited

Medics don’t get notifications?

use this line in client/main.lua on line 123

TriggerServerEvent('esx_phone:send', 'ambulance', _U('distress_message'), true, {

So having the true set there instead of false should make it work. :slight_smile:

I will check, and edit post.

Is there a setting I can change that instead of respawning at the hospital, I spawn in a radius/on my dead body? For example, similar to how being revived by a medic without being revived by a medic.

@Dannytb I edit this line 123, when restart server my client/main.lua back to previos form. I trying to delete cache folder but it’s don’t help.

EDIT:
Okay i fix it, and have ‘true’ but further don’t work. I wan’t to send notifications from telephone.

I have gone through all the configs and all of this post and googled but to no avail… i cant get the medikit in the game, /giveitem medikit throws up a lua.

I was hoping to be able to put it into the shop too.

And also I was hoping to disable the EMS from having to use a medikit to revive people.

I normally wouldn’t post I do tend to try and find it myself before I ask. But these are absolutely killing me. I just cant figure it out.

1 Like

Where u find this?
Can u tell me how uto fix it,?

If anyone needs it i was able to get the revive on the police menu if you also use esx_policejob.

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to add ranked vehicles like i have in my policejob to ambulancejob, everytime i do it that way it breaks the job. I was wondering if i was missing something from maybe the client/main.lua or something. If anyone can point me in the right direction or a code snippet i can read that would be great!