[Release][ESX] [EMS/Ambulance Job]

I have a trouble when the death time doesnt even show upp I just lie on the ground anyone got a solution?

Anyone happen to know why if we respawn at the hospital or getting revive our character hair turn green and character face is changing ?

1 Like

Do you have ELS if so turn it off

nope, after checking everything, itā€™s MelloTrainer that does thatā€¦ dunno why

Hey guys how to add more cars for EMS?

When players are wearing a custom ped skin instead of a MP skin and they die, they become invisible until respawn. Is there any way to fix this?

Add so when you die you do an animation like RagDoll.

2 Likes

hi can some one help me a bit, this works nice but im having problems with spawn after death, or it works fine but is there a way to set it up so players can spawn after death if its not any ems on atmā€¦ ? . and i know i can set EarlyRespawn but i just want that if ems players are not on. i have seen servers have this option but i cant find anything about it. i hope you guys can help

Having an issue where if a players is knocked out sometimes our EMS cannot see the player. We are having to do /revive then /bring to get the player visable. Ragdoll function after death could help ?

That would probably fix it, this only occurs when a player is not wearing the MP skin or when the player is in a car. I have no clue how to rebuild the script to make it ragdoll instead of actually die thoughā€¦

Yeah im thinking if they get knocked out then revived and ragdolled with a timer to get up would be awesome!

1 Like

I installed AmbulanceJob and my players can not press e to respawn. There is no timer or prompt for the players to respawn.

Config
Config                            = {}
Config.DrawDistance               = 100.0
Config.MarkerColor                = { r = 102, g = 0, b = 102 }

local second = 1000
local minute = 60 * second

-- How much time before auto respawn at hospital
Config.RespawnDelayAfterRPDeath   = 5 * minute

-- How much time before a menu opens to ask the player if he wants to respawn at hospital now
-- The player is not obliged to select YES, but he will be auto respawn
-- at the end of RespawnDelayAfterRPDeath just above.
Config.RespawnToHospitalMenuTimer   = false
Config.MenuRespawnToHospitalDelay   = 1 * minute

Config.EnablePlayerManagement       = false
Config.EnableSocietyOwnedVehicles   = false

Config.RemoveWeaponsAfterRPDeath    = false
Config.RemoveCashAfterRPDeath       = false
Config.RemoveItemsAfterRPDeath      = false

-- Will display a timer that shows RespawnDelayAfterRPDeath time remaining
Config.ShowDeathTimer               = true

-- Will allow to respawn at any time, don't use RespawnToHospitalMenuTimer at the same time !
Config.EarlyRespawn                 = true
-- The player can have a fine (on bank account)
Config.RespawnFine                  = true
Config.RespawnFineAmount            = 800

Config.Locale                       = 'en'

There are no clientside or serverside errors being displayed. Players ragdoll on death and I can use /revive without issue.

2 Likes

Add esx_baseevents to server.cfg :slight_smile:

1 Like

I canā€™t solve this problem with esx_ambulance that i cant take out medikits and bandages ;/

It says limit with medikits and bandages

IM having an issue with the vehicle spawning

In your sql you have to change the inventory limits for the items

I am having the following issues:
Texting EMS does not work
I can not enter the hospital, get an ambulance, or get medkits or bandages. They waypoints are all not working for me.

Please help me. I love this script but i need it to work

I did that but still not working, what should i do?

I have a problem, the time of death does not appear nor the medikits ā€¦ can someone help me?

PS: I have ā€œbaseeventsā€ in server.cfg

Did you ever get this resolved? And how?