[Release][ESX] [EMS/Ambulance Job]

After timer. By default i guess it was button “E”

okey its working but when i press e then black screen coming and load but its never go away any ide?

2 Likes

I guess you can scroll up and see that others (Voorhees_Jason) also have same problem (Including me).

It does not go out of black screen loop.

I would be happy even if it show some error in logs, but it doesn’t :frowning:

1 Like

I fixed the issue with the black load of death. The issue is with ESX not this script. There is a lag in the loading part of esx. Go back to the ESX github as they fixed it and reinstall with that version. There is a chance you may have to re do your database to fully fix it. I got it working this way.

do not forget to clear out your cache dir before reinstalling.

I am having a cash refreshing issue when you die it does not show the new amount till you either relog in or you do another transaction. Items and dirty money works fine on this but, its only cash.

To clarify I mean esx extended not es mode. The issue is with how the loading works. Do not reinstall with the copy you may already have. Re download the esx extended from the github

When you die you don’t need to click anything. You have to wait for however long you set the respawn time to then the icon will appear and you can use your action key or enter to respawn.

1 Like

but the problem when you click e after the timer is going too 0 then its said on french press e for respawn , when i do that then blackscreen coming and nothing happens

I can confirm. Its working now. Ty Voorhees_Jason for info. Anyway I created server from scratch and now its working with new extended version.

1 Like

Update your ESX files, change your locale file to EN if you aren’t French native.

The only issue i am getting is the cash ui that shows how much cash u have does not update after death. It changes correctly when eithet u do any transaction or u logout and in.

Venagun, read my posts above yours. I explain how to fix your issue. Again your issue most likely has to do with a load conflict with an older revision of esx extended

1 Like

Make sure you have the most up to date version of everything from ESX as it’s actively developed. Because [see quote] has been fixed with the latest updates.

3 Likes

I downloaded the latest of last night still having the refresh issue

1 Like

I have no such issue.

Well that is cool but, maybe shed some light of what you have going on with those scripts? Just because you have no issues does not mean there is none

ok i checked everything reinstalled everything and downloaded everything fresh from their github and still i am having issues of when you die, you do not lose weapons at all even tho it says it removed the weapon. It is still in the inventory. There is also that refreshing issue with the cash.

I know for a fact I did everything according to instructions and by what is said here and nothing changes the fact that the death part of the script has some bugs in it somewhere.

I still seem to have the issue of black screen once you die, I’ve tried suggestions and nothing appears to have worked. Any idea? No error or anything in script either

For some reason when i respawn it takes me to a black screen. I have tried what everyone else said I’ve got everything from the ESX Github.

my character remains bite when I make him die. dont respawn

sorry for my english

Hey! how do i prevent players to autorespawn? so players must press E to respawn.