[Release][ESX] [EMS/Ambulance Job]

updated to latest version as well as updating the database values. still no dice on the respawn timer

Hello, I installed lastest version of esx_ambulancejob, but there is problem. When someone kills me I canā€™t see death screen with time remaining. Can someone help me?

its a known issue . if you read the rest of the post. you will see that its an issue for everyone

no console errors. this is what i get client side

Ok, thank you. Do you know when it will be repaired?

We have to wait for Hawaii_beach aka el_pumpo finding the error, i think Its in the Math command in es_extended but im no coder, right now everyone got this problem

its becous the new versions of es_extended

Can anyone add the EUP menu into the ambulance menu?

I am constantly getting issues with thisā€¦ I have older version, but if I do /revive, timer does not stop and you get respawned again in 10 minutes, the newer version completly doesnā€™t workā€¦ I have changed isDead to is_dead and everything seems to be working, but intead of timer and rhat, I just get instantly respawned and my default sking gets load up, not at the hospital, but last place I dies ā€¦ When will this be fixed?

If you have older version, you canā€™t be using is_dead. Look at my previous comment here, that combination of Ambulance job an es_extended is working fine.

Just delete cache for ambulancejob upon every restart of the server.

No you dont get itā€¦ I know what im doing here, i have is_dead on my test server where i have new version, on my main i have old version isDead cuz it works somehowā€¦ But newer version im testing it out on test server, new version with is_dead is correcr, but problem here is cuz I dont get timer and no errors in consoleā€¦ Do you know what could it be?

I think for 50% that must have a timer for natural death but not when you get killed. If thatā€™s it you just have to go in essentialmode to activate the player against player to correct that ā€¦

ā€˜ā€™ā€™
[ā€˜pvpEnabledā€™] = true,

ā€˜ā€™ā€™
resources[essential]\essentialmode\server\util.lua

Hello how to change the ambulanceā€™s esx_phone phone number in gcphone to receive distress in coma
sorry for me bad english

hey,

Does anybody has an idea on how te change the clothes in the menu? original you get een white pants and bleu shirt? Is it possible to set it to the EMS outfit??

Thnx

1 Like

the death time has been fixed??

did you fixed at the end?

? not sure what your asking

did you solved the death timer problem? :slightly_smiling_face:

yes [at least 20 characters]

can you tell me how you di that,? thanks.