[Release] [ESX] [Drugs]

@Exxilent Did you put it on req cops to 0 in config? need to be atleast 1 cop online for the other drugs even if you put it on 0 cops connected.

ahhh maybe thats the problem, so i just put it to 1 and get one cop on when i try it? :slight_smile:

it dint work :L (20cha)

id like this too mate if its not to uch trouble

How would i go about making so that when u step outside the harvest zone theres a cooldown on stepping back in and start harvesting so you cant abuse the bug where u step outside and in to multiply the harvest amount

Anyone that knows how to add more drugs? I wanna add moonshine, so you collect mash, ferment it and then sell it. I have seen servers that has it but i dont know how to do it so I would like some help.

1 Like

Only the coke and meth blips are showing up. Is there a way to get the other blips to show? I can’t see the weed on the map

can someone tell me or help me how i can change the Language in the inventory menu or also known as the f2 menu by default for esx servers

How do i /tp to them? Format please.
I can see coke blips but no weed blips

I can’t even see the weed farm

same i cant see anything on the map i installed the file added to the start and then added the sql and nothing

hey there i cant harvest drugs i imported the job into the databse and everyting the im getting the job and everyting i just cant harvest drugs

Error loading script server/esx_drugs_sv.lua in resource esx_drugs: server/esx_drugs_sv.lua:20: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘ESX’)
stack traceback:
server/esx_drugs_sv.lua:20: in function ‘CountCops’
server/esx_drugs_sv.lua:35: in main chunk
Failed to load script server/esx_drugs_sv.lua.

Why is this happening?? How to fix it??

When I get to the drug locations there is no trigger circle to walk into it does not work. :confused:
I added the line of code to show the map icons that someone added in here.
I cant seem to get it to work on the server.

You’re starting esx_drugs before es_extended.

is it anyway i can change the Notification at the left top cornor? :slight_smile:

is it anyway i can change the Notification at the left top cornor? the one that says press H to sell drugs

It’s in the locales folder. Whatever language you want to edit.

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

Hi, I have this installed on my server inside the ESX resource folder and I also have start esx_drugs in my server file AFTER the start essentials etc.

When I go to the weed farm there is no marker and also no notification to tell me I can harvest. Nothing shows.

I have commented out the “–” before the marker colour so I can see the circle marker in the weed farm but that doesn’t show either.

Thanks.