[Release] [ESX] [Drugs]

The sql file doesn’t make their own table .items

3 Likes

I’m having a problem that I can’t pick up any of the drugs. I set the cop requirement to 0 on all but coke but when I got to the farms I wonder around the area but nothing pops up to say I pick them up.

https://github.com/RoYaL69/esx_drugs_blips
Try this. I added Blips maybe you are at the wrong place, but without exception i cant help you.

1 Like

Make sure the coordinates for the drug farm are the same coordinates as the blip. In the config file there is a commented out line of code that says ‘Marker Color’ you can enable that again and it will show a green marker so you can tell there is actually a farm at the blip.

man I feel dumb checked the zones and blips were miles away so changed zone to same coords as blips and all good

I dont really find the NPC for weed sell, and I’m not allowed to TP around on this server! Can someone just tell me where it is or send a screenshot where it is!

Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to add a new drug in ESX_Drugs?
I would like to add weapon traffic with point of harvest / processing / resale.
I do not know if that already exists because I can not find anything about it.

thank you very much in advance

I use a translator sorry for my English: D

1 Like

Could you send it to me aswell? Thanks

i will like to get them to

Dont runing.
Im on blips and im no have a marker

then u are at a wrong place the script works perfect. Check ur coords and try again.

I can not import the sql, is it mysql or couchDB?

:facepalm:

It’s written that for roleplay purpose there’s no marker.

1 Like

This requires mysql just like all ESX plugins

yo wtf!? every blip i went to on map didnt have a marker at it

1 Like

can someone let me know where the actual drug locations are?? also i noticed that trevors trailer and the oneils farm house was bugged anyone know whats wrong with that?

You need to load the ipls

1 Like

When i come to drug area i cannot pick drugs up? there is no area circle or anything also it does not say press E to pickup or something… help

Make sure you aren’t on as a cop, it’s possible you aren’t at the correct location ie: you may be at a sell point and not a collection point

You know there is a bug, where ppl just can fill up with drugs, process and sell them, without the usual waiting time, but can fasten it up like 10x faster?
I dont want to make this gltich public here, could the dev pls contact me? Discord link is not working.