[Release] [ESX] [Drugs]

Config.GiveBlack = true – give black money? if disabled it’ll give regular cash.

Go to config :slight_smile:

How can i change the value of Money that the people get of selling their Marijuana ?

hey guys , how can i add a comand that when processing the drug you need to pay a certain amount of money?

Do you know how I can add an animation when I am starting farming etc. ?

Can you please tell me how and where I can add an animation when I start farming and so on. Thank you.

For everyone who have problem called “I cant see the markers on coordinates[…]” etc

Markers doesn’t exist in new version of script, there are only blips on map which are kinda… well, not helpfull

I tried to add markers for my own but easier is just increase distance between coordinates and “Press [KEY] to…” pop-up

Just search in (CTRL+F)
client/main.lua
client/weed.lua

for GetDistanceBetweenCoords

And change it to higher value. For me “3” was enough but nobody says you can’t make it like 50 :wink:

EXAMPLE

if GetDistanceBetweenCoords(coords, Config.CircleZones.WeedProcessing.coords, true) < 3 then
			if not isProcessing then
				ESX.ShowHelpNotification(_U('weed_processprompt'))
			end

Enjoy!

hi, I wanted to try to put police level 2 to make drugs but badly can you help me?

How can I get the older version of this to have other drugs?

2 Likes

Why is weed the only option? I dont see anything about any other drugs in any of my files.

There was recently an updated version and they took out everything but weed. Said there was no use for other drugs. Have to have older version as well.

Is it possible to move the locations of everything in the older version? If so, how?

@B.McDonald Yes you go esx_drugsMore, view/edit the config.lua and change the coordinates to wherever you want them to be. Very simple.

I did see that, thank you. Only problem is when I downloaded it, I didn’t move anything but they weren’t usable. Like the circle was there, but there was no key for civs to press to collect anything

in the new update where its called cannabis and marijuana is there only weed or is there comming more? :3

There is only weed on the map, can someone help me with it, i don’t see any other places in the config.lua other then weed

How i edit the esx drugs for the player to always click on E to catch drugs???

I had to create my own for each specific drug and create locations. Script works great once you modify it on your own end.

ended up making my “own” too :s

how do i change prices on marijuana

Hello, i need help.

How i can add Drugs?

I have Marihuana and now i want coke what i have to do?