[Release] [ESX] Drill Item + Bank Rob Edit

Hello when i dont have a drill he dont give my a message with you need to buy a drill? have someone that for me?

what is the normal cooldown on the bank?

The drill animation wont stop

please picture sir :slightly_smiling_face:

please picture sir :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you… It is working with me just fine… Yes at 1st struggled with drill name and on my sql but I fix it…

i installed this correctly and all shows up in game the bank robbery spots and circles and the i have the drills in the shop but when i press E it does nothing it doesnt rob the bank i have it set to 0 cops but even tried it with cops online and still nothing?

How to add heists?

anyone have a code to stop the drilling at the end of the robbery?

or how to make it give cash intead of “blackcash”

Hi @briguy0729 use this at the finish of robbery at the client, i modified this resource several times to use it for a new bnk robbery system, it is not difficult .

ClearPedTasksImmediately(PlayerPedId()) -- Clear all tasks including animations from a Ped, with PlayerPedId you can get the ped of the actual player
-- If you dont want a rude stop animation, use ClearPedTasks(PlayerPedId()) instead

how to make it so the drill won’t be taken if there isn’t enuf cops on

@KingAlmond you mean not make the animation if there are not enought cops?

At that case dont worry about it, because that is made by base on the holdupbank resource, if not there are enought cops you cant robb, so you cant use the drill , this resource just add a object that have to be use but dont change the functionallity

Hi Knatus,

Where abouts have you dropped this? I added this in before payment and it either throws lua errors or breaks the script.

@SerMighty Do you mean the clear ped task? You have to code it in clientside , so if you don’t know good how the script works, the best you can do is trigger from server side a event to the client where you use the clear ped task function (remember you have to declare that event at clientside)

Got it sorted, literally 5 mins after I posted, just redone some of the script.

Does look like a very modular script so look forward to building on it

my Character wont stop make the animation…and i dont can cancel it… where ist the animation time?

Is there any way to have different banks require different materials? ie, say the big bank needs 4 drills and 4 cops but the smaller one with smaller payoffs require 1 drill and 1 lockpick(or any item) and only 2 cops?

after someone makes a robb delay seconds are minus which is not make sence

1 Like

Hi I’ve put the drill in the items table and the shops, when I go to a bank I press ‘e’ and nothing happens. There’s no error message that comes up either. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong