[Release] [ESX] Drill Item + Bank Rob Edit

I think i tried that one and the problem with that one was, that you didn’t get the money you robbed.

• But will have a try, and see whats gonna happend. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the help so far.

ok. I’m here in the forum at the moment. If i see your reply i’ll try to help. :slight_smile:

Nice mate, it worked, at least for now. :slight_smile:

Thanks alot.

I’m happy for you.
Have fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

This script is really outdate I guess. I did this around 8 months ago or so.

This is still working

With the latest ESX updates etc?

I don’t know if i have the lastest but

You don’t know if your own server runs the latest stable version of ESX?

my version of esx il stable but i don’t know if the is a new version

For some reason it does not alert the Police when a robbery is happening, anyway to fix this please?

This script is still working on latest version of ESX, only thing that does not work is, when someone is robbing the bank it does not alert the Police for some reason

download newest version of esx, just will not have the item and no animation

You should take a look at the Police script if any code is changed.

Have you added the item?

Hello.I cant stop animation after bank robery complete.How to stop animation?Thanks

It would be great if you would be able to set the cops needed for banks to a higher amount than the amount that is needed for normal shops.

Why does not this scrape make me? He keeps throwing me out of error at CGD and does not want robery to start.

Hello! I modified this resource slightly to make a looting resource. Any chance there is functionality in the code so that multiple banks cannot be robbed at once? I’d like to make it so multiple banks can be robbed at once. I assume it is some global variable that needs to be switched to local…any thoughts?

Could someone assist me in putting a global cooldown on robberies? I want there to be a 10 minute delay between robberies so that nobody can rob directly after one ends.