[Release] ESX Database Jail Script - With pNotify. No more Combat Logging!

Before I start I would like to give credit to the orginal creator of the script: [Release][FX] Jailer 1.1.0.0

Albo1125 made a great script, I added a fine system as well as added SQL to his code, and pNotify.

Please feel free to report bugs or suggestions here.
Download link is below.

Please refrain from using the unjail command, it messes up the database, if you unjail someone delete that line from the database as well.

5 Likes

I know it has a couple bugs (forgot what they were…) , but they shouldn’t be major, just let me know what they’re so I can go in and fix them.

Did you not read what he said lol?

? What happened? Confused.

can you make it for vrp as well?

vRP already has one - it’s in my pack under vrp_basic_menu by @Sighmir called EasyJail.

Its not working man, it breaks as soon as you jail someone. You can run out of the cell and run away

Hmm, that shouldn’t be the case, thank you for the update, I will fix it. It is a pretty simple fix, if their distance from a certain coords changes too much it should just send them back in, I will fix it in a few.

asfasfasfasf

can easily be added to it

asdasdasdasdasdasd

asdasdasdasdasdasd

i only use jail2 and jail3 when i use jail1 they get the time but no countdown and they can walk freely.

2 Likes

Add Jail4 by yourself, it is ridiculously easy. Just copy my code for jail2 and change the coordinates. @Kepapi

asdasdasdasdasdasd

It would be great to know what cJ & eJE is, and why they are set to false as default.

And also as @Kepapi said, there’s a problem in the DB with “RELEASED=”, and because of that, the player is invincible.

works great here. No problem with the DB either updates and all that

1 Like

@DUM look at the code it is pretty clear.

i have the same problem

can someone help me with pnotify?