[release] [esx] Custom Scoreboard with jobs online

So, I made sure to scroll through these replies and all before posting, so please don’t hate on me like others are getting hated on haha.

I did as stated, put a # at the start of the original scoreboard resource, dropped esx_scoreboard in the [system] folder and left the name like that and added it in my server.cfg just under my es_extended and the rest of the Essential resources.

Still nadda. The scoreboard shows up and looks great, but doesn’t show any ids, names, etc.

Any help would be awesome!

Screenshot_5
i keep getting this error does anyone know how to fix it?

have you fixed this as I kept getting the same error ??

Hello,
I don’t know how to change the key from F10 to HOME to open the scoreboard. Could someone help me?

Client/main.lua
Line 124
Change this
if IsControlJustReleased(0, Keys[‘F10’]) and IsInputDisabled(0) then
To this
if IsControlJustReleased(0, Keys[‘HOME’]) and IsInputDisabled(0) then

1 Like

Hello, I would like to know how to change the number of players at the bottom of the scoreboard because my machine and go to 64
Thank you Best regards

It would be on line 37 in html\scoreboard.html

i get this error anyone can help?

TriggerServerCallback => [esx_scoreboard:getConnectedPlayers] does not exists

help error
Error loading script server/main.lua in resource Stadus_Scoreboard: server/main.lua:6: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘ESX’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:6: in main chunk
Failed to load script server/main.lua.

Im having one person and this is happening only with him, if he has a interruption or internet loss his character gets duplicated in the score_board and the old one is displaying 0ms and i can’t kick the older version of him.

What could be the problem ?

I have the same error, did you fix it ?

nope :confused:

I have a slight problem, during the first connection the username is invisible, an idea?

noplayers

did you figure out how to get rp names? im looking as well but no one seems to anwser that question :s

I still need this answer too…

Any news?

nope nothing :frowning:

is there away to move this from the top right of screen to the center

How to add firefighters?
I tried to add fire where I saw ems. and it did not worked :smiley:

client/main.lua:
I added:
local ems, fire, police, taxi, mechanic, cardealer, estate, players = 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0

I added:
f v.job == ‘fire’ then
fire = fire + 1

jobs = {ems = ems, fire = fire, police = police, taxi = taxi, mechanic = mechanic, cardealer = cardealer, estate = estate, player_count = players}
})

in listener.js I added:

$(’#fire’).html(jobs.fire);

and of course I added emoji to html…

What i am missing? Thanks

Help me !

es_extended: TriggerServerCallback => [esx_scoreboard:getConnectedPlayers] does not exist

I downloaded te scoreboard, when I press “delete” nothing happens? How can I solve this