[release] [esx] Custom Scoreboard with jobs online

When you downloaded the file did you go into your resources folder then go to [system] then go into the scoreboard folder there & drag the files from this script into that folder & replace everything that it asks.

Works really well, no problems at all. Does anyone know how to change the scoreboard to show character names instead of steam name? esx

4 Likes

Bro , im downloading your scoreboard 5 time and its not working ! Im adding it to esx folder , in server.cfg i write start esx_scoreboard and when i come in my server , i press x , alt, f11 and arrow up and its not working plz help me … I dont know what im doing wrong :frowning:

Your you must not follow directions very well. It won’t work if you put it as your OWN RESOURCE.

How to Install:
Download & Replace the already existing scoreboard in your [system] Folder.
There should be a folder in your [system] folder called scoreboard.
Take this scoreboard & drag & drop all the files and replace if it asks to.
Then add start scoreboard to your server.cfg.

Note: Please read through the comments next time on how to install.

Why is the jobs Vertical instead of Horisontal? Can someone help me with that?

I did like you said but it doesn’t work for me.

Ok so maybe someone here can help me, I tried the code above to avoid metagaming, and it didnt work, can someone help me with the code that i can use that will make it so if police or ems is online all that can be seen on the Scoreboard is a Green Check or Green Circle, and if they are not online then a red x or red circle would appear. This is an awesome resource thanks for all you do

I love u muahahahahah

How do i make it so it says peoples characters names instead of their steam names

2 Likes

Yes, I would also like to use in game names rather than Steam names.

Anyone know how to add please?

2 Likes

hallo,
can you help me to install the scoreboard for my server because it does not work with me if I try

mvg Tom

Do you have discord stadus

Can you release it in vRP?

How do you get those hunger and thirst bar?

esx_status & esx_basicneeds?

something more? im beginner at editing scripts in lua, css, html

How do I change the menu open button?

Hello, sorry for my bad english. I read this comment because this resources not work on my server. essentialmode and es_extended is in server.cfg. Well, graphics do not work.

Whats the name of your scorboard? it should be status_scoreboard

how to change key? (